PDA

View Full Version : Baby Thresher caught and released(LB), while testing my new bait tank

islandguy2
07-19-2010, 09:32 AM
I took my 16ft TINY out to the LB breakwater yesterday to test out my bait tank and do a little fishing. I dont get to get out much due to the fact I have small children, so maybe once a month which sucks and Im new to cali so I need the practice of finding the killer spots, I do have some spots down by dana point, but once I get my GPS/fishfinder i know Im going to be all G....any way so after a few macs I get this baby thresher , it self realesed giving my hook back bare so free lunch for that guy. Just thought id post the video and let you take a look, its not the best video. heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwC6tK_thVo

JapanRon
07-19-2010, 01:04 PM
Hi islandguy2,

Good you got out and thanks for the view. Good fishin', be safe ,and don't forget how mean/wierd the converging chop/wave action can get off Fermin and along to the L.A. Light entrance on your breakwater expeditions.

Killer deals on GPS/FF's presently.

Good luck,

JapanRon

pineapple express
07-19-2010, 01:38 PM
woah Andy....nice brah !!! how did your new bait tank work out ? too bad the Tshark wasn't biggah cuz would
of made some ono bbq. good job on the release. sorry you had hard time finding the launch ramp.

we wuz kicking at the hawaiian festival all day eating ono grinds(lau lau,manapua,lomi lomi, malasadas)
broke da mout kind...and watching da hula. next year you and da ohana gotta go.

mahaloz fo sharing brah
PE

islandguy2
07-19-2010, 01:49 PM
for sure bra hit me up next time, I know you gave me the info for this one but im so busy I forget about stuff quick.....the tank worked great while I was motionless, and off and on while moving, so i now know what i got to do to with it, it will be perfect next time, I kinda of jerryrigged it this time. but thanks for the directions bra, and japan ron, I know I experianced the wave action yesterday , and I had looked at the wave and sea height report the day before and the actual was not what was expected , but i handled it ok.........my next trip in this area will definitly be the SHOE, i m hyped and will have more fish reports coming, i got two weeks off coming up!!!