PDA

View Full Version : Float Tubing Cabrillo Beach, San Pedro 7-18

REZ
07-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Hey guys and gals,

Im gonna be heading out to cabrillo tomorrow morning..I havent fished in 3 weeks look for me if you are out there. Blue fish cat with...Ill have a native pride hate on....target some halis..Probably be there from 6-12 or so...

REZ

Sorry I missed the rendezvou today..

Santa Fe Eric
07-17-2010, 10:18 AM
Just In case I can fish tomorrow, where will you be launching from? I've only fished from Cabrillo Pier.
Thanks,
Eric

REZ
07-17-2010, 11:12 AM
from in front of the lifeguard building..right where the peir starts....the first lifeguard shack..lots of halis right along there

REZ
07-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Im canceling tomorrow some s*IT came up..damn it!

Santa Fe Eric
07-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Thats cool Rez! Maybe another time!

Slick Rick
07-18-2010, 12:44 PM
You didnt miss much. It was windy as heck and trying to hold an area when your getting bites was almost impossible. There was one point where I worked for like 30 minutes to get to where I wanted to go... I happened to get a birdsnest in my reel and I forgot to kick for less then a minute, next thing ya know, I'm about 50 yards from the spot I was trying to hold.

On a side note... My buddy landed a 41inch Butt from the pier. I on the other hand had no such luck~

-Rick

REZ
07-18-2010, 01:59 PM
dang that sucks...I think Im gonna try my anchor system next time I go...it can be a mofo trying to kick around there...:-/ Im gonna try for next weekend providing something ELSE doesnt come up...Im suppose to go WSB hunting at rosa with my buddy friday so maybe sat I can escape for cabrillo.