PDA

View Full Version : 5th Street fishing

tpfishnfool
07-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Anybody been to 5th street lately? Fished there a week ago and saw alot
of weird people walking around the dunes behind the beach. WTF? a buddy
of mine said those fools are trolling for sausage!! Oh S#$t!! I have been fishing there for alot of years and always wondered what the hell was going on. Guess I am an idiot. Never crossed my mind. Wow :bang:
Even my kids had no clue.. :bawl: Not that there is anything wrong with
it :finger:

187fish
07-21-2007, 10:53 PM
This should be in the salt water general. I haven't been out to 5th in a while, I should probably get out there and check it out. As for the dunes, what can you say. That area is supposed to be closed off to protect some sort of endangered plant or animal. I've never had a problem with the "weird" people there. I know that used to be one of those spots and it also used to be a place where the junkies would shoot up. When I was younger that used to be a party spot, bonfires, kegs and the like, untill the local pd started to chase everyone out of there. The fishing should be relatively good now, when the wind isn't turning the water that lovely brown color. 187

Cangler
07-22-2007, 08:39 AM
That beach seems to collect some strange folks ...
but the fishing is farly good .... we're there next weekend :)

victor101
07-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Anybody been to 5th street lately? Fished there a week ago and saw alot
of weird people walking around the dunes behind the beach. WTF? a buddy
of mine said those fools are trolling for sausage!! Oh S#$t!! I have been fishing there for alot of years and always wondered what the hell was going on. Guess I am an idiot. Never crossed my mind. Wow :bang:
Even my kids had no clue.. :bawl: Not that there is anything wrong with
it :finger:

so how much sausage did you catch? :rofl: :gayfight:

smokehound
07-22-2007, 03:37 PM
he caught emo sausage! :lol: