PDA

View Full Version : 7/12 at dvl

bassink9
07-12-2010, 04:26 PM
I went out today with my father and we both were only able to get two small ones a peice on a drop shot. Both fish came off the dams. I was wondering if there was anyone else out there today in a boat from FNN that would like to let me know how they did. Just looking for a little feedback since I felt pretty lost today trying to find the bass. Thanks in advance and tight lines

skunkmaster
07-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Hey pretty slow for us too on Sunday. Check my report from 7/11.

HuskerRod
07-13-2010, 05:31 PM
I was there and off by lunchtime. Got two small ones and it was slow. Focused on the major points tossed up into the shallows and worked out deeper. My boat says Huskerrod on the side. Did see a father and son team in the back of Rawson that looked like they knew what they were doing. Was that you guys? I even tried for catfish for nothing and trolled some crankbaits deep for whatever bites on crankbaits deep....I really didn't care at that point. I tried Senkos and Ikas up shallow and dropshots out deep. Obviously it didn;t work so if someone is going out your guess is as good as mine. I need to talk to the staff at Last Chance Bait and Tackle again. They seem to always stear me in the right direction with fool proof plans that are tough for even me to scew up.

FishinFireman
07-14-2010, 12:49 AM
We had one of the, if not THE, best day out there on 7/12. Just posted the report. It was one of those days! Check it out.