PDA

View Full Version : In Honor Of Dana

vineline
07-09-2010, 12:11 PM
The Staff and Board of Directors are greatly saddened by the passing of Dana. Dana will be greatly missed by everyone at Irvine Lake. We will be hosting a memorial tournament in Dana's honor which will be slated as an annual event in his name for posterity.

Rest in Peace dear friend, keep chasing the big ones in heaven.

Irvine Lake

Hometown
07-09-2010, 12:56 PM
AWSOME tribute to a great man
The Staff and Board of Directors are greatly saddened by the passing of Dana. Dana will be greatly missed by everyone at Irvine Lake. We will be hosting a memorial tournament in Dana's honor which will be slated as an annual event in his name for posterity.

Rest in Peace dear friend, keep chasing the big ones in heaven.

Irvine Lake

TaperSteve
07-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Well done Vine. Ill be there for sure.

TaperSteve

TFC_arvilJDM
07-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Rest In Power Dana!

Seņor.Chilax
07-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Great idea! RIP Dana

pho boy
07-09-2010, 01:17 PM
i will be there to honor dana

RIP DANA

Bobber Boy
07-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Great idea! I will be there as well!

R.I.P Dana

bman90278
07-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Still can't believe Dana passed away. I'm sure Dana is smiling now that there will be an annual event in his name. I've only been to the Vine a couple of times, but the Vine's crew is fantastic. Very nice thing to do.

Brian

Bebop
07-09-2010, 01:28 PM
I will miss Dana, but I will be there for his tribute to rejoice his memories and his new fishing partner God. Thank you Irvine for all you have done. Adrian Wants to make a plaque for Dana and if you can contact him it will be in his honor.
Bob

Hometown
07-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Maybe we could plant a tree and a plaque at the lake in his memory
I will miss Dana, but I will be there for his tribute to rejoice his memories and his new fishing partner God. Thank you Irvine for all you have done. Adrian Wants to make a plaque for Dana and if you can contact him it will be in his honor.
Bob

Hitts0n
07-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Good stuff.....:Thumbs Up:

Native Gal
07-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Vineline,
xlnt idea, xlnt tribute, Thanks!
I also am in favor of Hometown's idea.

NG

troutdog
07-09-2010, 11:53 PM
A very nice tribute to a great man...see you at the lake.

R.I.P Dana

TD

tat2 fishhead
07-10-2010, 12:22 AM
I cant believe dana is gone my friend bebop told me of this sad news this morning.!:Sad:
Dana is a man who brought a great vision to life TEAM 57!!which will be around for years to come!but he also did one thing greater he brought all of us together meet new friends who share one PASSION:Wink: fishing.I have met so many new great friends thanks to him for this i am grateful to have met him,may god fill up your new lake with TOADS my friend.!you will be missed

Sue
07-10-2010, 01:39 AM
A very nice tribute, guys. This is just one of the reasons we all love Irvine Lake (and the staff, and the food, and the camping, and the fishing.....) - I too like Hometown's idea.

BRING IT
07-10-2010, 05:57 AM
im there SCOTT / TEAM BRING IT.................................... RIP DANA

vince champion
07-10-2010, 06:11 AM
He will be missed, i will be there

Sparky70
07-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Sorry to hear about DANA, what caused his demise?

Prowler_Tuber
07-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Like always a class act. Wonderful idea

scca
07-10-2010, 11:08 AM
the staff and board of directors are greatly saddened by the passing of dana. Dana will be greatly missed by everyone at irvine lake. We will be hosting a memorial tournament in dana's honor which will be slated as an annual event in his name for posterity.

Rest in peace dear friend, keep chasing the big ones in heaven.

Irvine lake

great idea !! Let us know if there anything we can do. We will be there....... Scca has to much love for this great man not to lend a helping hand. God bless dana and his family. He will forever live in our hearts.

diamondbear
07-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Never got the chance to meet Dana , but I'll miss no doubt . It seems he just lost his dad a couple years back and now he'll be able to meet up in a better place . // R.I.P. Dana , you won't be forgotten .

Bebop
07-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Since I am the tree Arborist I will indeed get a beatifull tree for Dana at Irvine if they will let us plant it. I will make sure it is planted properly so we can visit it throughout its life. God Bless you Dana I will miss your friendly heart.

vineline
07-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Since I am the tree Arborist I will indeed get a beatifull tree for Dana at Irvine if they will let us plant it. I will make sure it is planted properly so we can visit it throughout its life. God Bless you Dana I will miss your friendly heart.

I'm sure we can find a beautiful place to plant a tree for Dana. We will also have a
plaque made for Dana that will be placed next to Bob Towey's plaque on the Memorial Wall.

Vineline

mstr fish
07-12-2010, 02:19 PM
May he rest in peace and God bless his family through these times........................fish

rcman51
07-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Will be greatly missed. The tribute to Dana at the Vine is a great gesture of memorial to Dana.

May you rest in peace my friend.

Manny

Hometown
07-12-2010, 04:05 PM

Bebop nice of you to get a tree and to have the expertise to plant it right. RIP DANA

Hometown
07-12-2010, 04:09 PM
The vine has earned mucho respect from me and Im sure all of TEAM57 AND FNN THANKYOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART RIP DANA
I'm sure we can find a beautiful place to plant a tree for Dana. We will also have a
plaque made for Dana that will be placed next to Bob Towey's plaque on the Memorial Wall.

Vineline

CatchthatTrout
07-12-2010, 05:15 PM

Bebop, What a wonder tribute that would be for a man whose legacy shall continue to grow, along with the tree.
Maybe you can arrange and announce a date with Irvine, so that as many Team 57 members as possible can attend the planting and maybe help dig the location.

We will also have a
Vineline

Thank you Irvine. I look forward to the the tournament in his honor.

MAVERICK27
07-14-2010, 10:25 AM
AWESOME! I know Dana would want us to fish. That's what he always wanted us to do in the first place, so it's fitting. Daniella, PM me or call if you would like any help. I'd be more than happy.

Marley
07-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Although we "spoke" many times online, I regret that I never had the chance to meet Dana face to face.
Tight lines, good sir.

Bebop
07-16-2010, 08:50 PM
The tree we are planting is a Trumpet tree. When it blooms it will have trumpets like the angels of heaven. I know you will all love it and Dana will be smiling on us :)

LateFisher
07-22-2010, 03:29 PM
WHAT A WONDERFUL TRIBUTE TO SUCH A " GREAT GUY ". I'LL BE THERE AUG. 28 th TO HONOR DANA AND HIS TEAM "57" MAY HIS MEMORY AND HIS TEAM 57 LIVE FOREVER !!!!!!!!!! DANA I MISS YOU, AND REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND .