PDA

View Full Version : Dana... you will be missed...

Pete Marino
07-09-2010, 12:21 AM
I just wanted to take a couple minutes to send my condolences to Danas family and all his friends..

When I first joined the FNN family here a short two years ago, it was Dana who I met and spoke to first. When I met him I couldnt ask to meet a nicer more helpful guy. I was taken back by how helpful he was and how genuin he was... In the two years since we met, Ive come to realize and see first hand that Dana was just being Dana when I met him. His personality and helpfulness never waivered... He was truely a good person...

Im proud and honored to say that I knew Dana if even for a short time and Im sincere in saying that his generosity and genuiness touched my life in a positive way. Knowing him and seeing how he was makes me want to be a better person..

Dana was taken from us far to early but they say that god takes the best first... If thats the case, then he has a gem in Dana.

Godspeed Dana.. I know that you are looking down at all of us right now wanting us to not be sad in your passing but to be kind to each other and to just be happy...

To Danas family... If there is anything we can do please dont hesitate to ask...

Sincerely,

Pete, Carissa and Skyler Marino

Greg Madrigal
07-09-2010, 10:07 AM
In the two years since we met, Ive come to realize and see first hand that Dana was just being Dana when I met him. His personality and helpfulness never waivered... He was truely a good person...

Knowing him and seeing how he was makes me want to be a better person..

know that you are looking down at all of us right now wanting us to not be sad in your passing but to be kind to each other and to just be happy...

Perfectly said Pete. We need to all take note and NOT let the idea behind Team 57 die. Live every day like Dana did-With a smile and unwaivering selflessness.

I'm gonna miss the big guy..........

GM<><

SierraPeaks
07-09-2010, 10:24 AM
I did not have the privelge of meeting him...but it's obvious he was a very good man.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

chris
07-09-2010, 10:25 AM
My condolences to Dana's family and Team 57. He will be missed

IslandBoi
07-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Live every day like Dana did-With a smile and unwaivering selflessness.
GM<><

That's one thing that was most noticable, the big ole smile, always willing to make a new friend.

Rooster
07-09-2010, 11:49 AM

My condolences to Dana's family & Friends.

Poxy Boggards
07-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Wow, I'm in shock.

Dana was a great guy as many have already stated. Dana was always willing to go the extra mile to make everyone feel welcome and a part of Team 57. I'll miss his openess, good humor, humble nature just to name a few of his outstanding qualities.

Donna, I am so very sorry for your loss! My prayers are with you and your family. I'm proud to say that I had a chance to befriend and know Dana. Dana will be missed, and his legacy will live on fondly in all of our memories.

Pete Marino
07-10-2010, 03:24 PM
You are exactly right Poxy....

Bassnman Mike
07-10-2010, 06:09 PM
RIP Dana, you will be missed