PDA

View Full Version : How does a religious duct striper fisherman - turn to the dark side ? (carp fishing)

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-08-2010, 12:55 PM
How does a full fledged Striper fisherman convert to carp fishing ? (Cutbait)

1.Hair club for men closed their doors !

2.Moon pies ran out and the dollar tree no longer stocks them !

3.Got a wittle cut on his finger from the anal fin of MR Stripey !
(what were ya doing messin in that region to begin with)

4.The spiderman pole with Braid fell into the swift duct current.

5.Walmart had a close-out sale on bobbers and dough-bait.

6.Read an article that said Carp fishing was prestigious
(european article-he didn’t know that !)

7.Mixed masa in a bowl is much better to snack on during a slow bite than sardine heads.

8.Corn goes with everything and can be picked from a floater as it circles the bowl….

9.Carp Kick arse ! and smell good (on the shore rotting !)

GeordyBass
07-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Hey Leave CarpBait alone, Bob wants to striperslap him lol

trail blazer
07-08-2010, 07:12 PM
hey leave carpbait alone, bob wants to striperslap him lol

lol,,,,,,,times 10

TroutOnly
07-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry carpbait you asked for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats funny stuff gary,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and number three happened to him repeatly just like gayordy,,,lol,,,,,,,,they should go fishing together,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GA RY YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG ITS NOT THE DARKSIDE ITS THE STANKSIDE,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry carpbait you asked for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats funny stuff gary,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and number three happened to him repeatly just like gayordy,,,lol,,,,,,,,they should go fishing together,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GA RY YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG ITS NOT THE DARKSIDE ITS THE STANKSIDE,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,
~Noted Bob~

Stankside ! indeed !

I did spy Carpbait fishin away last night.....he asked me to take a pic of him....

Here you go Mike....for your enjoyment !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/MikeCARPHEART.jpg
Gary

trail blazer
07-09-2010, 06:13 PM
LOLLL

SAAWEET!!!!!!!

Thats alright cause he cought it on 2lb test,,,wraped around a almn can,,,in the tulys,,,standing on a tree limb,,,in the dark,,on artifical corn with a # 18 hook,,,no net,,,during a hurricane

WTG MY BAKO BROTHER,,,LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

yolo
07-10-2010, 04:45 AM
Carpilicious!

cutbait
07-10-2010, 05:56 PM
You know guys. I thought we were pals? I turn my interest into some world class game fishing in carp and all I get is this garbage.

You guys can go take a long walk off a short pier. You all will regret this when I get famous in those Carp tourneys in England and France. I'm through with you so called "striper fisherman"...

Try a real gamefish for a change. Nothing in the world compares to the slam when a carp decides to munch down on your doughball!

If the inital slurp doesn't hook u, the the drag peelin runs and GIGANTIC scales and slime act as an afrodisiac.

yolo
07-10-2010, 06:07 PM
I would rather catch a monster carp than a stocker trout.

TroutOnly
07-11-2010, 12:44 PM
I would rather catch a gordyfloater than a carp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bassnman Mike
07-11-2010, 06:38 PM
BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You guys are too funny. I guess I missed the carp report. They do put up one hell of a fight.

BassnMan Mike

trail blazer
07-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Thats it!!!!!!!!!!THATS ALL I CAN TAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,BOB,, Im going to start getting a few bucks togather and treat myself and CUT BAIT to 1 of those s,tone trips with you. Maby i can trick cut bait into going if i LIE and tell him that were going on a s,tone CARP mission,,,,,,,,,BOB,,maby between the 2 of us we can RE,EDUCATE my bako brother ,, He cant help himself,HE,s OUT OF CONTROL.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Xpect a pm soon

TRAIL BLAZER

Fishbones
07-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Striper Rehab,.,.,.lol

smokehound
07-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Carp give marvelous head. Thats possibly how he got hooked :LOL:

Bassnman Mike
07-12-2010, 05:47 AM
Carp give marvelous head. Thats possibly how he got hooked :LOL:

And you know this how???? Are you speaking from personal experience???? HA!

madwire3
07-12-2010, 12:18 PM
woah... heard they crush nuts didnt know they meant those kinds

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-12-2010, 12:28 PM
You know guys. I thought we were pals? I turn my interest into some world class game fishing in carp and all I get is this garbage.

You guys can go take a long walk off a short pier. You all will regret this when I get famous in those Carp tourneys in England and France. I'm through with you so called "striper fisherman"...

Try a real gamefish for a change. Nothing in the world compares to the slam when a carp decides to munch down on your doughball!

If the inital slurp doesn't hook u, the the drag peelin runs and GIGANTIC scales and slime act as an afrodisiac.

I don't remember mentioning "Pals" and your name in the same conversation ! ha ha ha.....

I hear elsinore has max golden bass bite right now......let's meet up there and reconcile a friendship....

I hope you won't get too upset when you arrive there at 3am to find me "not there" and fishing the duct" !

ha ha ha.....

Make a weekend trip out of it and make some tortas out of that sweet corn masa mix......

Damn....I'm getting hungry thinkin bout that masa......wait....I think I'm now gonna lose my lunch.....I just thought about those golden bass and now I'm sick to my stomach !

ahhhhhha ha ha ha...

Golden bass "Slaya'".........

Tooo funny....

but what do I know.....ha ha ha...that pic of the carp is really me !

Ahhhhh ha ha ha

maybe you want me to go catch another ? and show ya how it's done : )
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/cutbaitCarp.jpg

Come on my bako brotha'.....get on them big golden toads !

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Picture Circa 2009 striper bite

.....when Carpbait used to like fishing for stripers.....but maybe there were other things on his mind not that of fish !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/cutbait10-22-09cartoon1-1.jpg

trail blazer
07-12-2010, 04:37 PM
OOOOOOOOOO,,,Know its the RAINBOWW THEME,,,,,,,,LOL

O U C H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-12-2010, 04:43 PM
OOOOOOOOOO,,,Know its the RAINBOWW THEME,,,,,,,,LOL

O U C H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST be a UCLA thang'

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-12-2010, 05:54 PM
This shirt was UPDATED with REAL Striper Blooooood !

Ohhhhhh Yeahhhh......Hey Mike....I said STRIPER Blooood!.....OK !
Painted on from fresh writhing striper carcasses.....

YES....we shall STRIP the flesh off their still writhing carcasses....Ohhhh yes.....there must be Blooood!

(Note: date not accurate)
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/striper-fest2009blood-shirt.jpg

TroutOnly
07-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,youre right gary stripey must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,carpbait you need to get youre mind right boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hangin out with gayordy has done something to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
07-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Lets go bob! lets lay waste to them!

You name the day, time, whatever..

Maybe a Bako boyz/FTS-TO showdown at the SA?

But you and Fairy would just be easy pickins

cutbait
07-12-2010, 06:19 PM
While you two are coupling, TB and I will be a slayin

trail blazer
07-12-2010, 06:30 PM
While you two are coupling, TB and I will be a slayin

THERE HE IS,,,YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!,,,,,Thats the c,bait i know,,,,,,,,,my bako brother,,,,is it?,,,,could it be???

Could he be over his illness?????

TroutOnly
07-12-2010, 06:38 PM
The only thing thats going to coupling is my big paw and the side of youre face dough boy,,,lol,,,,scott would have a chance you would be better off sending gayordy in youre place ,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,he knows more about stripeys the the carpboy,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
07-12-2010, 06:43 PM
The only thing thats going to coupling is my big paw and the side of youre face dough boy,,,lol,,,,scott would have a chance you would be better off sending gayordy in youre place ,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,he knows more about stripeys the the carpboy,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your concession speech?

GeordyBass
07-12-2010, 06:45 PM
lol puntbait is getting it hahaha.... Make sure you were a ski mask or something to protect your Face because Bob's hands are like Heavy Grit Sandpaper and his pits smell as bad as Gary and Hiro working over them dink stripey and eachother at the duct under the bridges and siphons.... F/0

smokehound
07-12-2010, 07:00 PM
And you know this how???? Are you speaking from personal experience???? HA!Yes. better warn your koi!

trail blazer
07-12-2010, 08:48 PM
T,O and fai,,,GLFTS GARY

TB and dough ba,,,CUT BAIT

Wow ,,,I can see it now,,,,,,,Bob spends all day trying to keep gary from SUCKING the blood out of every fish cought in that boat,,

wHile in our boat id be spending the day keeping CUT BAITs mind off all those monster carp that cruise the shallows over there

Well CUT BAIT,
We might have to play dirty to win that 1 ,,,,,NOOOOO PROBLEMMMMMMMMMMM

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
07-13-2010, 04:57 AM
T,O and fai,,,GLFTS GARY

Wow ,,,I can see it now,,,,,,,Bob spends all day trying to keep gary from SUCKING the blood out of every fish cought in that boat,,

wHile in our boat id be spending the day keeping CUT BAITs mind off all those monster carp that cruise the shallows over there

Well CUT BAIT,

TRAIL BLAZER

I am picking up what your laying down!

They got no chance

TroutOnly
07-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Scott i like you alot but i got to tell you i'm the dirtest player in the game,,,,,,,,,,,,,dough -boy will be just like dragging youre anchor all around the lake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gary on the other hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishincrave
07-13-2010, 08:33 AM
You guys are to funny thanks for the laughs .
Fish off should settle it LOL

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-13-2010, 10:14 AM
T,O and fai,,,GLFTS GARY

Well CUT BAIT,

TRAIL BLAZER

Me thinks of images right now.....

It involves a sharp object !

I am seeing a Blade....

NOW....I am seeing some sort of firearm....

It's firing off !

I am seeing this sharp objct....lets call it a knife...

swinging away....

OW....I see a big muzzle shot.....it's the gun firing off...

Pow....Pow....POW !

Many shots.....max damage....

Instant CARNAGE !

Sharp object that we'll call the knife falls HARD....

end of story......

trail blazer
07-13-2010, 02:33 PM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its ONNNNNNNN

This is all i got to say

Been through ALL this before,,,,,,

Here,s the results

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2879.jpg

Bob ,,,,,,,as long as you keep GARY along as BALLAST im sure we<THE BAKO BOYS> stand a fighting chance..

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-13-2010, 02:34 PM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its ONNNNNNNN

This is all i got to say

Been through ALL this before,,,,,,

Here,s the results

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2879.jpg

Bob ,,,,,,,as long as you keep GARY along as BALLAST im sure we<THE BAKO BOYS> stand a fighting chance..

TRAIL BLAZER
NOPE....we're now talkin' bout CASH.....and don'
t be bringin' no checks or I.O.U.'s !

and YOU AINT WORKIN' IT OFF !

cutbait
07-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Ahhh now we are getting somewhere... Finally touched the money nerve

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Ahhh now we are getting somewhere... Finally touched the money nerve

Yes....I DO want and WILL take your money....not sure how honorable Bob is but there's NO SHAME IN MY GAME....
Daddy' needs a new pair of shoes......

Bring IT ! bako baby !

trail blazer
07-13-2010, 05:01 PM
MONEY,S FOR sissys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Aint yall got no more imagination then that,,,,,,,,,,, And GARY,What do you mean you dont know how honerable bob is???????Probably the most honerable guy weve ever fished beside NO DOUBT!!,,,,,,,,,,,,GARY,,,you traiterous slanderer!!!!!!!!!!!1.

Bob,,,,Next time gary comes up this way,,,,MYSELF and CUTBAIT will TUNE him up a little,,just so he will RECONISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows that for bringin it G A R Y!.

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-13-2010, 05:29 PM
MONEY,S FOR sissys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Aint yall got no more imagination then that,,,,,,,,,,, And GARY,What do you mean you dont know how honerable bob is???????Probably the most honerable guy weve ever fished beside NO DOUBT!!,,,,,,,,,,,,GARY,,,you traiterous slanderer!!!!!!!!!!!1.

Bob,,,,Next time gary comes up this way,,,,MYSELF and CUTBAIT will TUNE him up a little,,just so he will RECONISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows that for bringin it G A R Y!.

TRAIL BLAZER
Just make sure while your preppin for a "tune up" go to the ATM and make a withdrawall......then Wake up MIGHTY early if you think your gonna striper snipa me ....Bob will take your money just like I......ha ha h...I wuz being nice cuz I know Bob wouldn't mind a few new poles n reels for his guide trips....heh heh heh...

P.S.

Just for those reading....this is not a fight.....this is how we roll...pzzzing on each other when we fish against each other...we are all bretheren......EVEN IF THEY Won't WIN.....I still got a big spot in my heart for those bako buddies and an open pocket for their CASH !

Heh heeehehehehehehehehh Yeee-Haw.....ha ha ha : )

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Pic from last time….

This is how the last outing rolled out !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakostripertiealureone-final-2.jpg

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Carpbait was spotted again...pounding a coke ZERO to make his fishing reel...

The breadball masta'....of disasta'

woo-hoo...!

His last documented catch ?

4.5 OUNCES !

Fistfull of fury....

Drag screamers...if a coke can had a drag

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Well…..the paparazzi has been out and about again….

Carpbait…..pictured here live-lining a bluegill !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/carpbaitbeercanfishing-2.jpg

HEY………Green Giant General….

Carp do not feed on Bluegill…..

Get it straight !

You….you….you…large golden scaled slimebucket chasa’

Whats the casting range with 30 lb line on that sucka……

6 ounce pyramid weight………of course !

cutbait
08-10-2010, 07:20 PM
You aint right homie... I could've use that gill for bait for the lings yest...

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Hey Mike (carpbait) wondering how the Masa' Masta' has been doing on those golden carp's ?

cutbait
09-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Ah, retaliatory thread bump? I must of hit an exposed nerve with the seminar synopsis? What was it, the qoutes or speedo envy? I know it wasn't the shirt sleeve rolled up, gun show for the "healthy" ladies comment

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-28-2010, 03:30 PM
naw...I just thought with such a fine topic as Golden moss suckin bottom dwellers, it should not fade into oblivion..

at least not till you get back to actually fishing rather than sitting at home playing Rapala 2000 (set the drag....quick...you got a bite...)

Do they have a rapala carp champoinship DVD for those games now..

Maybe they should come out with a Signature model...

Signed by none other...

I see it now:

THE
WII game carp collection...

Contains 3 new DVD's...

Visit well known Carp slayage tributaries signed off on by the The Green Gian Corn Kernal Himself...

CARP-BAIT

Well known within the comunity as the bad arse koi Killa'

Travel to his hott spots...

Within the game visit all his local Bakersfield markets where you'll buy such items as:

Masa
Corn Meal
Green Giant Corn Niblets (for those finicky bite days)
Wonderbread (for those breadball delights)
Midol (for those pre-spawn days....or maybe something else "Pre-...")

During the competition you'll also visit his local liquor store to make purchases of all the necessary elements to make a fine Carp slay-day

12 pack - Hamm's beer (after 1st beer is drank on the ride over- CAN to be used for a reel)
1 carton "blue label" cigartettes
1 8"x 10 " photo of your cousin (soon to be wifey)
3 coon hounds
1 copy of the daily times (to read while stooping and to wipe up with afterwards)
1 spool of 60 lb test
1 large bag of used sparkplugs (fishing weights)
2 6 ounce pyramid sinkers

TroutOnly
09-28-2010, 05:34 PM
that wasnt his bait it was his catch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,