PDA

View Full Version : on the pursuit 7/7/10

catfish 17
07-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Got on the pursuit out of san pedro for the wednesday special, Thought we were going to go to catalina, but the weather looked bad so they just took us about an hour in... we fished for sand bass and for some barracuda, the whole day was cloudy. I went with my brother, my gf, and my cousin. Our limits were supposed to be 40 in total because of 10 bass each person, we ended up getting 33 sand bass in total. Almost had out limits. All in all, it was a good day and the bite was wide open, dang those bass fight.... never had caught one before till today. They were all good sizes. I was hoping to catch some bonita but the weather killed it... oh well... next trip.:Envious:

Jackpot Jimmy
07-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Good to hear the bass are finally out there in the mud!

Thanks for the report,

Jimmy

JapanRon
07-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Hi catfish 17,

Nice little report. Thanks much ! Fished near you yesterday ..... a couple of times. Did you notice that little tin boat ..... drifting between us a million times ... ? Very cool and smart to use our dispersed chum lines !!

JapanRon

catfish 17
07-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Hi catfish 17,

Nice little report. Thanks much ! Fished near you yesterday ..... a couple of times. Did you notice that little tin boat ..... drifting between us a million times ... ? Very cool and smart to use our dispersed chum lines !!

JapanRon

yeah i saw some little boats in the middle of all of us. Also all the boats of every landing was there... what boat were you on?

Fishbones
07-08-2010, 12:43 PM
thanks for the report and congrats on your catch,

murrieta angler
07-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Thats a lot of Sandies!
Nice job, you and your friends did.
Thanks for the report,
Robert

ghetto dad
07-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Nice job man....great report, and way to slay some bass!

GD