PDA

View Full Version : The duct before work,,,,DINKS,,7/7/10

trail blazer
07-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Heard a noise at abought 2am this morn,,,It was my eyes slamming open<STRIPER FEVER<<<------:Rolls Eyes:.

At the duct by 3 15 am,,,,tied on my trusty lc and headed over the bank,,,WOW!!! The water was FLYING,,,,It was moving so fast that you could cast upstream and almost couldnt keep up with the current on the retreive,,,And i use a fast reel..

1st cast= A TON O MOSS:mad:,,,I new it was going to be tough now!.

Right then i changed my game plan,,,,,This set of gates was reel close to a siphon that has produced for me in the past and i new that i could get into some zones there that was at least a little more fishable then the gate zones considering the massive current and the moss.

Off i went.

Even at the siphon the moss made the lc un fishable so back to the fluke i went.

I workd the siphon hard with the fluke for 2 of the smallest stripers ive cought in a long time at the duct,,1 abought 13in and 1 even smaller:Embarrassed:,,,,,Both WAY under legal size so both went back,,,,,Jerkd the smallest 1 completely out of the water on the hookset.,,,,had to call it quits at 5am to get to work,,,,,,SORRY no pics,,,,,,,,Nothing worthy of pics,,,,both tossed back in to get eaten by the 1 i was looking for,,LOL

OOOOOOOOO WELLLLLLL

Some times your the BUG Some times your the WINDSHIELD:Neutral:

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
I blame myself

trail blazer
07-07-2010, 06:11 PM
I blame myself

LOL,,,,,,,Yep,,,its all your fault bro,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT just cause you werent there to put on the LEGAL SIZE slay

yolo
07-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Small ones like that is a good thing. It means they spawned last year.

cutbait
07-07-2010, 07:38 PM
I think I PO'ed the striper gods when I went carp fishing. It seems to have spread amongst us all.

Shouldn't of broke "the code"

TroutOnly
07-07-2010, 07:51 PM
CARPBAIT ALEX GOT MAD CAUSE TALKED A LITTLE HARSH TO YOU IM SORRY,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/B YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOURE PAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-08-2010, 12:47 PM
I think I PO'ed the striper gods when I went carp fishing. It seems to have spread amongst us all.

Shouldn't of broke "the code"
It didn't rub off on me....you tried to rub UP on me but that didn't work either....

The doughball kid strikes again.....

What ya gonna do to remove that "bambino" curse from your bako bretheran
(well at least he caught fish...and by that I mean a striper not CARP !)

Hey Pillsbury Doughboy !.....I was gonna go carp fishing and I wanted to know what to use.....can U help ?

Nice going trailblazer ! : )

Some fish ......even if theyre small is better than none !

Congrats....this is the season I hate duct wise...water conditions suck and they won't be turnin for the good for a while....

Experimentations must ensue !

get on 'em again brotha !

(not reffering to carp !)

heh heh heh

fishinone
07-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Congrats,

I'm Glad to hear your training the new generation.

It's a fish school!:LOL:

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Congrats,

I'm Glad to hear your training the new generation.

It's a fish school!:LOL:

Does this school come with a free lunch program.....?

I want to attend and learn how ta fish da duct and get a free meal......

PLEASE !

: )