PDA

View Full Version : Castaic 7/4/10

Hitts0n
07-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Just a quick recap! Got to the upper lake around 11am just to be out of the house and brought some of the family and lots of friends.I set up right side of the main ramp.Lots of eye candy! Lots of boaters! And a few boat break downs! It was hot,but the breeze was blowing thru! I baited and waited for some stripers but i knew I wasnt going to catch any due to all the lake lice.Ive seen lots of people fish for the devil fish in my life.Ive seen plastics thrown.Ive seen lures thrown.So I asked myself...how hard could it be.I know the set ups.I know the cranks.I know the jigs.So I decide to prove to myself lmb fishing is easy as can be.Lol I threw out one of the lures from the FNN famous thread "Tricking out your lucky crafts" lmao! And here's my result !

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2371.jpg

Piece of cake...lol ! And it only took my bout 20 minutes! It was about 3 lbs.So after that I sat my happy arse back down to enjoy more eye candy! See the fireworks and drove home afterwards in 1 hour 1/2 worth of traffic! Thanks for reading !

Troutman65
07-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Cool on getting the bass. Thanks for the post

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Just a quick recap! Got to the upper lake around 11am just to be out of the house and brought some of the family and lots of friends.I set up right side of the main ramp.Lots of eye candy! Lots of boaters! And a few boat break downs! It was hot,but the breeze was blowing thru! I baited and waited for some stripers but i knew I wasnt going to catch any due to all the lake lice.Ive seen lots of people fish for the devil fish in my life.Ive seen plastics thrown.Ive seen lures thrown.So I asked myself...how hard could it be.I know the set ups.I know the cranks.I know the jigs.So I decide to prove to myself lmb fishing is easy as can be.Lol I threw out one of the lures from the FNN famous thread "Tricking out your lucky crafts" lmao! And here's my result !

Piece of cake...lol ! And it only took my bout 20 minutes! It was about 3 lbs.So after that I sat my happy arse back down to enjoy more eye candy! See the fireworks and drove home afterwards in 1 hour 1/2 worth of traffic! Thanks for reading !
Pc of cake Armando ???

Try catching dem big girls....

ahhhh....it's good to see you with a solid fish......NOW....go get some MORE : )

Woooo-hooo

Nice job......

Mossback SLAYA' !

uH OH.....HOW DID IT TASTE ?

: ) lmao !

WITH A LITTLE ORANGE SAUCE ! .....
Oh Yeah......

Congrats buddy.....

Nice work ! : )
Gary

marzocchi
07-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Nice Bass. Saw some bass guy get some nice ones last trip out.

Fishbones
07-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Congrats Hitts , thats a sweet bass you got there, you deserve it bro!!

CL SmooV
07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Nice Feeesh

Hitts0n
07-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Cool on getting the bass. Thanks for the post

Yeah it was fun !

Pc of cake Armando ???

Try catching dem big girls....

ahhhh....it's good to see you with a solid fish......NOW....go get some MORE : )

Woooo-hooo

Nice job......

Mossback SLAYA' !

uH OH.....HOW DID IT TASTE ?

: ) lmao !

WITH A LITTLE ORANGE SAUCE ! .....
Oh Yeah......

Congrats buddy.....

Nice work ! : )
Gary

Gary you know I dont catch big fish ! LMAOO!!

Nice Bass. Saw some bass guy get some nice ones last trip out.

Yeah they are some beautys!!

Congrats Hitts , thats a sweet bass you got there, you deserve it bro!!

Thanks brotha! Hope to fish with u so0n !

Nice Feeesh

Thanks folks !!

trail blazer
07-09-2010, 07:42 AM
HITTS on the LMB===The nEW Kevin Van Dam has been Discoverd,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trail Blazer

Big Daddy
07-11-2010, 04:06 PM

How did it taste my "Friend" did you "Bake" it or "Deep fried" you said you would let me know the best way LOL

Big Daddy

Hitts0n
07-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Lmao ! Mna let me tell u....I ate LMB 1 time...and never will eat it again...... =)

troutdog
07-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Once you go bass you never go back :LOL:

Nice job fish slayer...

TD

Hitts0n
07-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Once you go bass you never go back :LOL:

Nice job fish slayer...

TD

I'M WITH THE FORCE! Not the dark side !! Thanks for the reply !! See you so0n !!

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-12-2010, 12:13 PM
I'M WITH THE FORCE! Not the dark side !! Thanks for the reply !! See you so0n !!

Which “FORCE” is that ????

The 24 ounce version or the 12 ounce version ?????

Or old school Fo’ty ?

Hitts0n
07-18-2010, 07:50 PM
LMAO!!40 Oz's !!

kewlwhip
07-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Hittssson Castaic!

get dem stripers man!!!! cya~