PDA

View Full Version : NPH PISSED OFF lhjflkhf!

smokehound
07-04-2010, 06:29 PM
MAN, it would have been an awesome day if it werent for that damn boat traffic!!

And even worse, the whole city was full of drunk bastards..

AND to make things even worse, the bus was on detour, I had to walk all the way to superior...

so tired... An awesome bite started, then all the damn boats came by and made me lose every damn rigggg

Im pissed. I should have known better than to go here today!!! ARRRRRRRGHH

Shoulda just stayed at lido... at least I managed a dink calico.. but still. IM PISSED!!!!

Danny300
07-04-2010, 06:47 PM
:Nut Kick:

flyngby
07-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I learned my lesson on Memorial Day!

Stayed home with the wife :Big Grin: , my 17 YO was down there instead of me:Dancing Banana: , cracked the first beverage at noon :Beer Toast:, fired up the :Flamethrower:and cooked a relaxing afternoon feast, then took the dogs out for a walk in the :Dog Piss:creek!

Thankfully I avoided the temtation!

Steve

DockRat
07-05-2010, 06:40 AM
I learned my lesson on Memorial Day!

Stayed home with the wife :Big Grin: , my 17 YO was down there instead of me:Dancing Banana: , cracked the first beverage at noon :Beer Toast:, fired up the :Flamethrower:and cooked a relaxing afternoon feast, then took the dogs out for a walk in the :Dog Piss:creek!

Thankfully I avoided the temtation!

Steve

Yep, listen to your elders, Holidays Suck.

Had you gone to bed early and been fishing before sunrise and done by 8:00 am you would have a different report.:Head Bang:

Jaysuuun
07-05-2010, 11:23 AM
That harbor gets a little crowded this time of year especially on weekends and even worse on holidays. Try hitting it up during the weekdays instead.

smokehound
07-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Lol man, well last year it wasnt so bad, but DANG. this year was a hellish one! I wasnt expecting such a crowded sidewalk!

I guess the positive thing was, lots of drunk half-naked women.. It really sucks, because I lost a really nice fish because of a boat that rode waaaaaaay to close. almost knocked me off the dock with that wave! Arrrgh..!

Well you know the saying.. third time's a charm!

calico killer kevin
07-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Did alright on the 3rd. Like you a bunch of drunk idiots in Duffies and some revealing women, but we still did okay. THanks for the report.