PDA

View Full Version : Cavorting Cuda Crash on the Chew ... er ... Shoe !!

JapanRon
07-03-2010, 11:46 AM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/0701ShortRptP1.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/0701ShortRptP2.jpg

murrieta angler
07-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Very nice report Ron.
I just got back from the river Thursday night, so I have quite a few reports to read....AWESOME!
Robert

JapanRon
07-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Hi murrieta angler,

Read away but ......... don't neglect your waiting readership !! Reports .... photos .........

JapanRon

Zach1093
07-03-2010, 07:15 PM
I was out there last thursday on the victory and pretty much had the perfect day. Both my pops and I had a limit of cuda and half a bag of legal cali's. Probably caught 20 short bass and a good number of short cuda that were all tossed back. Awesome day.

I took TONS of pics and was all ready for a first positive report on the boards but, of course, I lost my phone which had the pictures I had taken. I must have lost it on the way from the boat to the car cause I know I checked for it in my pocket just before getting off the boat. Oh well that's what insurance is for right?

Great report as usual JapanRon, always enjoy reading. The fish sure are goin crazy out there!

shioda
07-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Great report as always, Jr. Took the client out again on the Enterprise on Wed. WFO on the Calico. Big ones too. I got limits and helped other fill their bags too. All on plastics. Nothing better than Calicos hitting swimbaits on the surface. Used your trick about the wire from the tag to fix the cuda torn swimbait. Great temporary fix till I got home. Thanks.

BrandonFish
07-04-2010, 01:20 PM
no sealion steaks??? lol Nice day out there got the boat up and runnin fast

Swank909
07-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Great job Ron! I'd love to catch me a Sea Lion sometime errrr...Cuda.

JapanRon
07-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Hi Zach1093,

Thanks. I'm really proud of that cuda as it was with my 6500 C Ambassaduer / Bass flippin' stick outfit and tested it to the max. And ..... on the plastics ONLY .... can't get better on the gar !! I'm happy if I'm done on the slimesticks for the year !!

JapanRon

JapanRon
07-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi shioda,

Thanks. You seem pretty hardcore on the plastics as well as the Bass too !! Great to hear ..... we need more of us out there !! Don't think we see eye-to-eye on the Calico possession thing but mutual understanding makes for a good midway point for a peace agreement dialogue. :)

JapanRon

JapanRon
07-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Hi Brandonfish,

Ya .... wondered if you were going to do a return the next day !! Great fishing and catching. That red rail number sure seems to attract the fish. Never, never have a bad day on that number !!

JapanRon

shioda
07-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi shioda,

Thanks. You seem pretty hardcore on the plastics as well as the Bass too !! Great to hear ..... we need more of us out there !! Don't think we see eye-to-eye on the Calico possession thing but mutual understanding makes for a good midway point for a peace agreement dialogue. :)

JapanRon

JR

My wife is from Japan. Getting to catch and release even Mackerel is a chore!! As I said, we only take what we will eat and I only target the most ooishii sakana.

I am hardcore on the swimbaits. Almost never use the live bait or squid strips unless its the end of the day and don't want to catch my fish at Ralphs. haha