PDA

View Full Version : STREET*WALKERS TOURNEY in N*P*H...

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-28-2010, 06:10 PM
6:45am was the start. till 11:30am. meet up with members from another site and a few from here..got some tips on how to fish the harbor since i'm mostly a freshwater guy from the I*E. all tips were helpful and useful, like work all structures and submerged bouies have cement blocks good for spotties and other fish. locked and loaded but i had no digi scale and ruler for the event and had asked SONARBP if i could tag along, which was the best thing i did cause this guy knew it all and there wasn't a dull moment when your fishing partner has skills and stories to kill time while searching for spotties..i think if it wasn't for him i wouldn't have landed my first spotted bay bass or the second and a 9in sandbass..a cool wingman to have makes a trip well worth it. these spotties gave me a good fight and now i'm hooked to the saltwater bass scene. i'm planning on hitting it again real soon..i told the guys "i'm no stranger to beginners luck." 11:30 rolls around and just made it for the weigh in and i won the $100 loot and some cool hammers and plastic box for 1st place. begginers luck i guess..thanx jeffcpr for holding the event and sonarbp for the cool wingman tips and tactics..

lure used* 3/4 dart jigg and penny gulp shrimp..

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/100_2399-1.jpg

flyngby
06-28-2010, 07:53 PM
BGH!

Seen many posts of blurred out back grounds but never a face of "Wanted Fugative" :Flamethrower:

Congrats on the first Foot Assualt and congrats on the win!

SonarBp put up a post about a NPH Tourney a few years back hosted by the "SWBA" and my son Brad and I won that charity event!

Me and my fishing partner "HESBROS" joined the SWBA and fished last years schedule and got "Raped" by some tremendous Salt Water Bass Anglers!

Great Job! Just don't let it go to your head or you will be humbled!

fisherman from long beach
06-28-2010, 07:58 PM
nice for a rookie in the salt (sbb)wtg on the c-note.

smokehound
06-28-2010, 08:11 PM
good job 8D and congrats on the reward!

WARRIORMIKE
06-28-2010, 08:36 PM
good job!!

Did Sonarbp take you cause you threaten to kill his dog???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psp9cj9LsQs&feature=player_embedded

Moto at 1:47

Trout 1
06-28-2010, 10:20 PM
good job!!

Did Sonarbp take you cause you threaten to kill his dog???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psp9cj9LsQs&feature=player_embedded

Moto at 1:47

LMAO!!!!! Good job out there Moto!!

Trout 1

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-28-2010, 11:54 PM
LMAO!!!!! Good job out there Moto!!

Trout 1

don't listen to mike, he told the secret...lol

andyhucks
06-29-2010, 03:08 AM
Where do i get info on these kind of tourneys? I would love this. Do you guys rent boats or tag along with a fellow FNN'er? I would really enjoy more info, and maybe a oat trip.

BrandonFish
06-29-2010, 03:11 AM
nice outing man congrats on the win thanks for the report and pics

Optimist
06-29-2010, 01:13 PM
I am fishing at NPH last Saturday. I still trying to look for the Spot bass. I mainly get the Kelp bass from the rock side (the end of Balboa Blvd.). For spot bass, do I have to get in those private properties docks? I tried to get in once, but a dog run out and ......! and then, I was run out of the area as fast as I can. Anyway, I am still wondering, do I need to go to the balboa island to get spot bass? or they are anywhere along the balboa blvd private docks also?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2010, 01:53 PM
fish off the beaches ND RUN ALONG ANY STRUCTER THAT LEADS TO THE BOTTOM AND DRAG AND BUMP LURES ON RETRIEVE. THOSE WERE MY FIRST SBB...