PDA

View Full Version : Corona lake saturday 9-27

troutman1
06-28-2010, 09:06 AM
So ive ben readin som of the other posts from SARL sucks guys :/ anyway me and my gf headed out late saturday night got to the line at about 11:45 11:50 much to our suprise we were first in line. we knockd out around 1:30 the gat open right on time there was only 6 cars in line :EyePop: WE drive in pay th guy at th booth said the bit all over the lake was hot but my gf and I alredy had a spot in mind... THE DAM we head over amazingly thres no one over there we set up get our lines wet and realize th people that were there before us left there bait which will come into play later but there was a lil of everything mack mealworm crawlers shrimp everything but liver but we brought that. so from 6-1045 not a bite except for on bass that was litterally the siz of your pinky if im lyin im dyin there was one carp makin alot of noise and further out some pretty good size trout... we pack up shop go to the bait shop to see were the spot was cause we wanted even 1 fish the guy we talked to said we had it and somethin would give we go back and its takin already so damn it we go to the boat dock and thers open sapce there we set up get our lines wet again 1045- 1230ish nothin again saw 1 dead cat and a dead sturgeon weighin prolly around 80 pounds maybe more RIP we are startin to lose hope we see a guy in a boat pullin the kitties in almost on command we decide to get a boat go to that area and the guy was really cool he let us pull up next to him and was talkin to us about what to us and where at so we rig our poles to flylines throw em out and of course my gf hooks into the first one nice 2 pounder i re-bait here pole she lands the second another nice 2 pounder i re rig mine throw it out then hers she hooks into the 3rd this one was 2.5-2.6, so to the peopl around there startin to laugh and makes jokes so finally i get the 4th 5th 2 pounder and solid 3 she gets the 6th 3.7 pound hold over 7th 8th is mine couple 2 pounders 9th was hers 2.6 we saved the best for last #10 was a hold over 4.5 pounder.we get to th bait shop to get our pic and realiz we have 11 :Beat Stick: i feel like an idiot im pertty sure we could of gotten away with it but went to the bait shop and paid out over limit luckily it was only a pound :p we limited in under 3 hours from one spot using evrything we used everything if anyone wants to see our catch head to fishinglakes.com my name is Robbie goff but they put bobby goff :Razz: and my gf is nikki allen check em out and let me know what you think thanks guys good luck bent rods tight lines cracklin pans

BULLDOGBOOGERS
06-28-2010, 09:53 AM
good job on your cat's........give me a holler some time and we can go out.

scott "aka" the bulldogboogers

Swank909
06-28-2010, 09:58 AM
Good job on a healthy limit!

edit: Bulldogboogers beat me to it! :(

troutman1
06-28-2010, 11:26 AM
thanks guys and i will definately do that scott

dfisher
06-28-2010, 02:37 PM
nice, so what happened to the bait that came into play later?

troutman1
06-28-2010, 04:35 PM
lol i totally forgot d fish ugh we ended up runnin out of th mack we brought usd all th mack we found and mill worms and crawlers and all the livers we had brought as well literally when we left we had zero bait left