PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Stripes Back- With the MASTER T/O

Spaulding
06-26-2010, 12:49 PM
This is my first post so let me introduce myself, first. My name is Steve, a new member to this board, and love to fish. As for my screen name, they had on the House of 1000 corpses movie on TV when I signed up so there you go.

I had to lay down a post finally because I have been out with Bob twice now to S.A. Lake and needed to give him the well deserved credit for his expertise on these Monster fish. I can't thank you enough Bob for getting me on these HOGS.

A couple weeks ago, I contacted T/O Guide Service and asked Bob if I could go out fishing with him on a guide trip. I advised him that my goal was landing ONE Double D Stripe. He laughed and said wouldn't you like to catch 10 of them? That day, we caught 20 HOGS. Several Double D's, Several Double Double with cheese hookups AND landings. Was AWESOME. WORLD CLASS FISHING at it's finest. I was SPOILED ROTTEN. I had the sound of screaming drag in my head for a week after the trip so I had to get one more trip in ASAP.
Went out again with T/O this past Wed and even though there wasn't as much action, 5 more BIG DOGS came aboard. Another Awesome day out there. Bob has unlimited knowlege and stories that just make these trips even that much better. Thanks AGAIN, Bob. See you again FOR SURE in search for them DEATH STARS!

Steve

Here are some pics from both trips.

chansen49
06-26-2010, 02:47 PM
WTG, Bob is the man for sure..

Nice report.

Fishbones
06-27-2010, 10:50 AM
congrats on the slay, uncle bob is the DD striper master 1,000,000,000,000 fold...thanks for sharing and welcome to the board.

fishinone
06-28-2010, 10:12 AM
I think Bob is just unwilling to tell you that his arm is so worn out from reeling in DDs, that you have to reel the fish in when your there.