PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Torium handles, Bradia, Cardiff and more!

jowo
06-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Just some stuff that's lying around. Probably posted some or all of it before at some point. I live in Canoga Park in the valley, but am often in the San Gabriel Valley and West Covina.

Torium handle. New condition, $20.

Daiwa Bradia 3000, NIB. Recently blown out at BPS. $150, which is the same price they had it at, w/o tax and w/o having to drive out there.

Panasonic SD9 Camcorder, recorded total of 1 hour. Bought it a over a year ago when my daughter was due, but I've been doing all my recording on my camera instead. Comes with nice mini camcorder bag that fits the camcorder and a point and shoot digital. (though it does not INCLUDE the point and shoot digital) $300

Shimano Cardiff 300, I would say 8.5 out of 10 both mechanical and cosmetic. Bought it as a backup to my own (this is the older version, which I actually think feels better and is more solid than the newer one). Realized I don't have a use for it since I now have 4 Curado 300's. $70

Avet JX 2 speed in silver. Very good used condition, a few scratches, new gray rubber handle. $275

Shimano Curado 300 DSV, Very used condition with scratches and wear. Drag is smooth, freespools great, just pretty beat up. $120

FISHSTIX
06-24-2010, 11:35 AM
I sent you a PM.

boojoo
06-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Just some stuff that's lying around. Probably posted some or all of it before at some point. I live in Canoga Park in the valley, but am often in the San Gabriel Valley and West Covina.

2 Torium handles. Very good condition, $20 each, $35 for both. Please let me know if they're too high, as I have no idea what they retail for.

Daiwa Bradia 3000, NIB. Recently blown out at BPS. $150, which is the same price they had it at, w/o tax and w/o having to drive out there.

Panasonic SD9 Camcorder, recorded total of 1 hour. Bought it a over a year ago when my daughter was due, but I've been doing all my recording on my camera instead. Comes with nice mini camcorder bag that fits the camcorder and a point and shoot digital. (though it does not INCLUDE the point and shoot digital) $300

Shimano Cardiff 300, I would say 8.5 out of 10 both mechanical and cosmetic. Bought it as a backup to my own (this is the older version, which I actually think feels better and is more solid than the newer one). Realized I don't have a use for it since I now have 4 Curado 300's. $70

I'm very interested in the Shimano Cardiff 300. Is it still available? please PM me.

Thanks
BooJoo

jowo
06-30-2010, 04:26 PM
bump for new additions