PDA

View Full Version : Gull Lake 6/21

billy b
06-23-2010, 06:17 AM
Spent a beautiful morning ... on a beautiful lake ... with my beautiful bride of 40+ They sure run a top notch business. I'm a veteran of over 40 years of June Lake ... and over 30 openers on June ... and I'm really impressed.

I'm not stalling ... we did catch some fish ... just putting things in perspective.

After a wonderful 4 days meeting Team 57 at Parchers ... we stopped off for a quickie ... got 6 nice rainbows and the wife had a 2# brown up to the boat when he broke her 2# line. She got a little anxious winding in.

One fish on the original Bikini nfish at 3 colors ... the rest on NC's with a 3 foot leader. Got some bites on S Peach PB.

Beautiful morning ... beautiful half day. Just disappointed that the Silver Lake Cafe (a MUST) stops breakfast at 11:45

Gotsta learn to take pictures and post them. Did get a nice one of bride wearing her TEAM 57 sweatshirt that she won ... and loves

Good fizhun to y'all

Fisherman57
06-23-2010, 07:41 AM
Good stuff Bill! Gull is beautiful, I need to get up there again.
It was a pleasure meeting you & your wife at the TEAM 57 event at Parchers!

Hope to see you both again soon!

Dana

MAN VS WILD
06-25-2010, 11:19 PM
I love Gull Lake, very beautiful out there. Sounds like a great time with the wife. silver lake cafe does have an awesome breakfast and best omlettes in the sierras!!

FISH ON!!!

SierraPeaks
06-26-2010, 01:46 AM
Pics bro....we needs da pics.