PDA

View Full Version : tide change monday victory wendsday

BrandonFish
06-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Monday
Erik asked if i wanted to go on a full day open charter aboard the tide change i was all yes lets do it!
So he got to my house around 3 am got to the landing waited in line to buy our tickets and we were off. i didnt go to sleep the night b4 and Erik was going to knock out in the bunks so i did the same woke up and were 20 minz away from the back end of catalina for hopes of wsb and maybe a yellow but no love alot of mackeral though so we moved to a couple other spots but no love. so we hit the front side for some decent calico and bonito fishing the skipper called it a day around 4 pm.
Thanks for the invite Erik i had fun fishing at catalina aboard the tide change when ever i can scrap up some mula im all up for it on another monday!

wednesday
got on the victory with the regular club members and a couple other anglers for a nice cuda and wide open bass bite we hit the horshoe and the bite was on for the cudas. about 3 hours into it the bass decided to play no love on the plastics so i decided to do what every 1 else was doing throw on a 1/4-1/2 oz sliding sinker and a hook with live and dead squid. it was a great bite on the bass and baracuda were still chippering in with the mix of bass.
It was fun fishing on the victory with our skipper Mike Blue he even got on the catch :LOL:

E.A.R.G.
06-20-2010, 04:32 PM
hot dayum seems like the 3/4 bite was better than the full day.
just got the word, leaving to mammoth on thursday, so I got Monday to Wednesday to fish. where we goin?!?

BrandonFish
06-20-2010, 04:57 PM
it was pretty good.
you name the place this time :Big Grin:

JapanRon
06-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Hi Brandonfish,

Sounds like fun both days. Didn't go off on plastics huh ?! hummmmm Can't decide to go Monday or Tuesday besides next Wednesday. Might see ya on the boat next Wednesday. Yet ..... Guess I'm just plain ol' plucky but ... If I'ma lucky ..... I'll be on the Ducky .... cuz compared to the Ducky .... fishin' on the Vic will sure nuf' sucky !!

Go get 'em while you can.

JapanRon

murrieta angler
06-21-2010, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the report Brandon.
Robert

Jackpot Jimmy
06-21-2010, 09:28 AM
Nice report Brandon and good job out there! Sounds like some fun, steady action.

BrandonFish
06-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi Brandonfish,

Sounds like fun both days. Didn't go off on plastics huh ?! hummmmm Can't decide to go Monday or Tuesday besides next Wednesday. Might see ya on the boat next Wednesday. Yet ..... Guess I'm just plain ol' plucky but ... If I'ma lucky ..... I'll be on the Ducky .... cuz compared to the Ducky .... fishin' on the Vic will sure nuf' sucky !!

Go get 'em while you can.

JapanRon
:LOL: it was great to get back on the boat again

Nice report Brandon and good job out there! Sounds like some fun, steady action.
Thanks it was some good action