PDA

View Full Version : Traiblazer, Cutbait show

cutbait
06-20-2010, 11:55 AM
We arrived at 3 am and dedicated to one spot with greylight being 4:30 am now.

TB=1 slam, no hookup

CB= 1 fish in 7 lb class

No other hits.

Water is clearing up, moss that was bad is thinning out with the high flows. Bait bite is dominant method right now with lots of catfish in the mix. Three weeks in a row now a 30lber has been caught and a 25lber. Thats just what has been reported

Big news coming down the pike next week regarding water flows. It is anticipated that allocations will near 100% from the current 45%.. Lots of current potentially on its way. Will keep you posted

madwire3
06-20-2010, 01:11 PM
good stuff

Fishin Magician
06-21-2010, 06:41 AM
I need to check this aqueduct fishing out. Is it mainly an early morning bite? I come down the hill once a week for suppies and could squeeze in a few hours before Costco opens. Let me know if you guys are ever looking for a fishing partner.

cutbait
06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Will do FM,,, Shoot me or TB a PM when the bite picks up. {youll know by the reports}

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-30-2010, 12:35 PM
We arrived at 3 am and dedicated to one spot with greylight being 4:30 am now.

TB=1 slam, no hookup

CB= 1 fish in 7 lb class

No other hits.

Water is clearing up, moss that was bad is thinning out with the high flows. Bait bite is dominant method right now with lots of catfish in the mix. Three weeks in a row now a 30lber has been caught and a 25lber. Thats just what has been reported

Big news coming down the pike next week regarding water flows. It is anticipated that allocations will near 100% from the current 45%.. Lots of current potentially on its way. Will keep you posted
this post is WORTHLESS w/o pics !

ahhh ha ha ha aha

trail blazer
06-30-2010, 06:38 PM

ahhh ha ha ha aha

and gary,,,,,,,,,Your pics are worthless without POSTS,,LOL

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-01-2010, 09:16 AM
and gary,,,,,,,,,Your pics are worthless without POSTS,,LOL

Touche'.....

oohhhh.low blow....

but true dat' ...true dat'

But I am LMAO.....I guess that just leaves us 2 ol gents as worthless Mo'-fo's cause I forgot how to type a post.... : )

trail blazer
07-04-2010, 09:59 AM

ahhh ha ha ha aha

OOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GARY,,

Heres your pic

THE BAKO BOYS OWN THIS
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2879.jpg

There is your PIC

TroutOnly
07-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Without photo-graphic proof this post is worthless, i think scott caught stripeys and carpbait caught carp again,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Without photo-graphic proof this post is worthless, i think scott caught stripeys and carpbait caught carp again,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,
Don't forget, they fish, therfore they LIE !

trail blazer
07-09-2010, 06:04 PM
don't forget, they fish, therfore they lie !

ouchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!