PDA

View Full Version : So I have been thinking?

cutbait
06-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Since we now have a dedicated Duct board.

Why limit it to just reports? Why not just throw in duct tips, advise, questions here? Why clog the freshwater general board with duct topics not related to reports?

Also, I nominate Trailblazer as duct board head honcho. Second?

madwire3
06-20-2010, 11:58 AM
sounds like a good idea to me i thought about this a few nights ago when trying to navigate around with a heavy buzz goin,, would make it easier "aqueduct fishing reports and discussion"

trail blazer
06-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Since we now have a dedicated Duct board.

Why limit it to just reports? Why not just throw in duct tips, advise, questions here? Why clog the freshwater general board with duct topics not related to reports?

Also, I nominate Trailblazer as duct board head honcho. Second?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OOOOOOO NO YOU DON,T,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Pass my nomination on to GLMFTS GARY,,,,SUPER GENIOUS
,,Knower of all things!!!,,lol

yolo
06-20-2010, 02:56 PM
The duct is definitely worthy of its own, all inclusive section. +1 here on the idea. Now I need to get out cause it's been several weeks of absence for me and feels like going a months.

Is it possible to merge all previous duct posts to one section or this would just be done going forward?

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-30-2010, 12:41 PM
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OOOOOOO NO YOU DON,T,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Pass my nomination on to GLMFTS GARY,,,,SUPER GENIOUS
,,Knower of all things!!!,,lol
No sir...I'll pass !

and that is one thing I do know.....ahhh ha ha ha

I personally got no problem with comments in this section as this section needs activity anyway when people don't catch fish...(Cutbait ?-ahhhh-ha ha ha j/k)

I'd guess the masses should all comment on this theory !

I think Trailblazer can be the honorary president and influential bypartisan candidate !

Campaign slogan: "Keel them ALL-let 'em fall !"

trail blazer
06-30-2010, 06:36 PM
No sir...I'll pass !

and that is one thing I do know.....ahhh ha ha ha

I personally got no problem with comments in this section as this section needs activity anyway when people don't catch fish...(Cutbait ?-ahhhh-ha ha ha j/k)

I'd guess the masses should all comment on this theory !

I think Trailblazer can be the honorary president and influential bypartisan candidate !

Campaign slogan: "Keel them ALL-let 'em fall !"

What a WUSSY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sceerd are ya???????????LOL

I VOTE FOR YOLO!!!!!!!!

cutbait
06-30-2010, 08:14 PM
Yolo would actually make a good duct forum host.

Now that he doesn't fish cause of "Old timers", or "striper elbow" he can lead it all!!!

HAHAHA

How say you Yolo? Up for the nomination?

yolo
06-30-2010, 08:51 PM
I've been out of the duct loop (actually any fishing at all) for about two months now. Does it still have water in it, lol? Is a "host" even needed? I say just everyone post anything duct related.

Got-to-fish
07-01-2010, 12:33 AM
I vote for an advice, tips and what your doing wrong section, I for one am still learning the Duct ways and it has to be one of the hardest and most intiquing places to catch fish for most people, besides, the Duct seems to have it's own Eco system not like ordinary lakes, rivers and streams. I also vote That TB should write a book on the Duct and sell it at all the Bait shops,WOW even an infomercial, think of the possibilities! NotKidding!

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-01-2010, 09:17 AM
I vote for an advice, tips and what your doing wrong section, I for one am still learning the Duct ways and it has to be one of the hardest and most intiquing places to catch fish for most people, besides, the Duct seems to have it's own Eco system not like ordinary lakes, rivers and streams. I also vote That TB should write a book on the Duct and sell it at all the Bait shops,WOW even an infomercial, think of the possibilities! NotKidding!(in the spirit of:7 minute Abs DVD sessions.....

50 cast Duct sessions DVD

Authored by trailblazer.....

(excerpt from DVD)
"Make 50 casts......make 50 more.....Ok...here's the most important part people......make 50 MORE casts...

And if that don't work, theres 2 options:
1.Asian Market
2.Rapala Fishing 2000

www.trailblazinductstompinfishbleedin.org

cutbait
07-01-2010, 03:21 PM
(in the spirit of:7 minute Abs DVD sessions.....

50 cast Duct sessions DVD

Authored by trailblazer.....

(excerpt from DVD)
"Make 50 casts......make 50 more.....Ok...here's the most important part people......make 50 MORE casts...

And if that don't work, theres 2 options:
1.Asian Market
2.Rapala Fishing 2000

www.trailblazinductstompinfishbleedin.org

But Gary, your leaving out "the how to" on fish care.. Start with dirt battering that progresses into tailgate striper jerky.

I could see it now. TB hooked up with a sponsorship with Lucky Craft, flashing his pro staff gear. Lets not forget the Pall Mall endorsement

But lets no cut TB short here. He's put 25 years into the duct fishing.

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-01-2010, 03:29 PM
But Gary, your leaving out "the how to" on fish care.. Start with dirt battering that progresses into tailgate striper jerky.

I could see it now. TB hooked up with a sponsorship with Lucky Craft, flashing his pro staff gear. Lets not forget the Pall Mall endorsement

But lets no cut TB short here. He's put 25 years into the duct fishing.

One other endorsement I think he already has.....

those little blue pills....! He endorses those himself !

at at least his wife is happy (U should look into him giving you a few Mike !)

Oh yeah, there is also the:

"Chaparatic" that's those machines that automatically remove your "roids"

And he also endorses "preparation H" he's not only an endorsee....he's a client !

Damn he's running so many logos on that wifebeater t-shirt that I don't know if I'm looking at a fisherman or a vegas billboard !

Plus the way he ties that shirt up near his belly in a nice neat bow has always disturbed me !

but I sorta get it now....

I think he's looking for that "lap band" endorsement as well

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Here’s a photo for the Cookbook !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakostripertailgate-final-2.jpg
And here’s some “on the scene shots”

Where Trailblazer can reflect on the “good ol’ days” and how he used to walk barefoot uphill 13 miles in the snow to go a “ducting”
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakostriperscott-final-1.jpg

Nothing like those ‘ol “instructional” photos
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakostripertiealureone-final-1.jpg

Plus there’s always those “honorable mention” photos on the back cover
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakostriperjasonandgary-final-1.jpg

AND always there’s a “dedicated to” photo…
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakostripermike-final-1.jpg

Well Trailblazer…looks like your book is well under way

P.S.
Scott, I keep telling you NOT to keep sending me those shots of you in a speedo, I know….I know, Cutbait liked them but that must be a “Bako” thang’

cutbait
07-01-2010, 04:54 PM
I found his book cover photo

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/skeet.jpg

trail blazer
07-01-2010, 05:57 PM
LOL times 10000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

You guys AINT right

I SURENDER!!!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
07-01-2010, 07:00 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/th_100_2879.jpg?t=1278035797

O,,,,WAIT,,,,,,,,, HERE

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2879.jpg

By the way gary

That trophy is STILL mine,,,,,,OOOOOOOOOOOO YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
08-16-2010, 03:53 PM
One other endorsement I think he already has.....

those little blue pills....! He endorses those himself !

at at least his wife is happy (U should look into him giving you a few Mike !)

Oh yeah, there is also the:

"Chaparatic" that's those machines that automatically remove your "roids"

And he also endorses "preparation H" he's not only an endorsee....he's a client !

Damn he's running so many logos on that wifebeater t-shirt that I don't know if I'm looking at a fisherman or a vegas billboard !

Plus the way he ties that shirt up near his belly in a nice neat bow has always disturbed me !

but I sorta get it now....

I think he's looking for that "lap band" endorsement as well
Just read this again and couldn't stop laughing.....too classic !

We need to hear from Trailblazer to see how chia pet commercial endorsement went and the hair club for men

TroutOnly
08-17-2010, 07:36 AM
Not for long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
08-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Just read this again and couldn't stop laughing.....too classic !

We need to hear from Trailblazer to see how chia pet commercial endorsement went and the hair club for men

hair club for men,,,,,,,,,,,they said i was hopeless.

chia pet,,,,,,,,THE GREATEST THING SINCE THE CLAPPER

TRAil blazer

trail blazer
12-22-2010, 07:41 PM
lol!!!!!!!!!

New you guys were trying to SUCK ME into it!!!lmao

TRAIL BLAZER