PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions could anyone help??

troutman1
06-19-2010, 06:46 AM
firstly has anyone caught anythin other than trout on kasmasters? and second im planning on going fishing this upcoming saturday and its down to corona lake the vine and perris im planning on targeting the kitties and panfish.... b *** for fun but there all over just focused on the kitties mostly thanks all ahead of time it is gretaly appreciated:Cool:

fishinone
06-19-2010, 07:12 AM
Kastamasters are great. I've caught trout, bluegill, crappie, LMB, SMB, white bass, walleye, striper, mackerel and bonito at least. They aren't just for boils. I slow roll them near bottom and drop them through schools then burn them up through also.

I don't have any info on those lakes.

fishmounter
06-19-2010, 07:17 AM
I have caught Bluegill, Redear, bass, and crappie on Kastmasters. A great lure. As for the lake, you need to go to the lake where you have the best success, and have done well in the past. For me it would be Perris.

troutman1
06-19-2010, 07:41 AM
THANK YOU GUYS well thats a toughy fishmounter cause i have my personal best trout at the vine never fished perris and ive doubled limited within 2 hours at corona so ill flip a coin lol