PDA

View Full Version : Dvl 6-17-10

Lunker1979
06-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Fished DVL today from 0600-1700 hours today. Not too many people at all there on a Thursday, kinda nice! Fishing wasn't too bad, wasn't great. We boated a total of 20 LMB's and lost about 5-6 at the boat. Biggest one of the day was landed by my buddy, 4 - pounds even. Lots of shad swimming around and caught a few on the underspins with flukes. The majority of the fish were caught drop-shotting senkos and other varieties of plastics. Had Scroungers but never did try any of them. All fish were caught in 10-30 feet. Still couldn't get anything to hit top water stuff early on. Saw lots of BIG catfish in the coves cruising around. Very windy!!

Next trip we are going to trow the big baits I think. Maybe try and get into the Bigger Stripers as well. Would like to catch a smallie there too. Oh well, until next time! I have pictures but of course they are too big and I'm can't figure out how to shrink them. Let me do some reasearch.

riverside_angler
06-18-2010, 09:07 PM
yeah, it was a great time. crazy windy, but we managed. what was cool was that we were able to anchor in the choppy sea and still nail them all throughout the day...even the late afternoon.
tight lines