PDA

View Full Version : Fairmount Park 6/16 Morning

Ranoxic
06-16-2010, 02:00 PM
So I woke up early and made my way to my local park.
I got there just after 6am, had a Purple 6' Power Worm, and was hit rather quickly. I hooked twice, both shook the hook off, until I hooked into this boy. Went about 1 n 1/2lbs. Spent the rest of the morning casting with little luck. A teen with his dad caught a nice 3-4lb. bass on Purple Robo Worm about 30 mins before I left.

Good morning for me! I'm not very good at this bass stuff, still learning my bait caster.
Good Luck to everyone else!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-16-2010, 02:19 PM
she's a beaut, nice catch...near the golf course side huh? do you ninja bro? danny been out of commission for awhile i need a new ninja partner....p.m. me.

Danny300
06-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Congrats on the catch R!

BGH.....you ninja? you day fish now....your not a real ninja LOL

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Congrats on the catch R!

BGH.....you ninja? you day fish now....your not a real ninja LOL

i thought you were a sleepwalker, a suicide king...your just a bait and wait daytime angler....what happened to you 300...now i'ma call you 149, cause you ain't hallf the ninja you used to be....lol..

Ranoxic
06-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the comments guys!
BGH: I'm not a ninja-fisher. Mostly because if I got caught I can't afford any fines! Don't do the crime if ya can't pay the fine, no?

But I hooked him along the point across from Bird Island. I'm thinking next time I go, I might try the south side of the lake.

Danny300
06-16-2010, 08:55 PM
i thought you were a sleepwalker, a suicide king...your just a bait and wait daytime angler....what happened to you 300...now i'ma call you 149, cause you ain't hallf the ninja you used to be....lol..

LOL you wanker! Who was the only one doing the ninja thing fall-winter-spring& now summer?? hmm me and chris. We don't care how could it gets you wuzzy.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-16-2010, 09:22 PM
LOL you wanker! Who was the only one doing the ninja thing fall-winter-spring& now summer?? hmm me and chris. We don't care how could it gets you wuzzy.

the cold? me turn into trout killer in the winter..i have a schedule to keep...lol

Danny300
06-16-2010, 09:44 PM
the cold? me turn into trout killer in the winter..i have a schedule to keep...lol

damn thread jackers! LOL we need to hit the wash soon!

fishmounter
06-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Fish the big trees roots along Dexter and the "wall" in front of the rose garden. Best bass areas. Some big ones here.