PDA

View Full Version : For sale barrett full ticket for june 26th

wellbilldancesays
06-15-2010, 07:21 AM
Saturday June 26th would like to go but can't make it.

This is a full ticket which allows for a boat, 4 anglers , and I believe two car passes in. Also you can have two in the boat and two float tubers.

I paid $96 for them and I'm selling them for what I paid. Paypal preferred.

If you have never fished this lake this is your chance to get in on this awesome fishery.

sonarbp
06-15-2010, 08:36 AM
I fished the opener and on June 12th....fishing was awesome! People he is right...this is an awesome fishery!! If I didn't have plans I would be all over this.

Good luck with the sale...I will tell a few buddies and see if they want it!

sonarbp

vortec_cruiser
06-16-2010, 11:27 AM
When I fished Barrett in the past, the original ticket purchaser had to be one of the persons entering the lake.
Have they changed that requirement?

sonarbp
06-16-2010, 11:48 AM
When I fished Barrett in the past, the original ticket purchaser had to be one of the persons entering the lake.
Have they changed that requirement?

All you need to do is call and have them change the reservation to another name. The only person that can do this is the original ticket purchaser.

If the ticket will be used by anybody other than the person who bought it, the original owner will need to call Sharon Smith at the City Lakes Department at 619-668-2050 or email ssmith@sandiego.gov (ssmith@sandiego.gov) at least 2-3 days before the date on the ticket and she will change the name on the reservation list that the lake staff uses to let you into the lake. You WILL NOT be allowed in otherwise!

basscat
06-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Yea, agree with the others, great lake to fish on. It's a good idea to have the buyer also call Sharon to confirm the name change, it's no big deal and Sharon's very friendly. This will give the buyer some assurance, but really never had any problems (9 years) with us swapping or selling off tickets if done early.

wellbilldancesays
06-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Sold. Thanks guys.