PDA

View Full Version : Testing Signature

SierraPeaks
06-15-2010, 07:13 AM
Just wondering if I did this right.

smokehound
06-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Hm.. I'd suggest changing the img format to PNG, and with an image editor, stretch it out so it's the same length as the grey bar that contains your avatar, post info, etc.

try shortening the height of the image too. that way it will both reduce space on the page, and make loading easier for others with weaker computers/connection.. Pretty picture.

smokinflies
06-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Convict Lake?

SierraPeaks
06-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Hm.. I'd suggest changing the img format to PNG, and with an image editor, stretch it out so it's the same length as the grey bar that contains your avatar, post info, etc.

try shortening the height of the image too. that way it will both reduce space on the page, and make loading easier for others with weaker computers/connection.. Pretty picture.

Ummmm....huh ? LOL

SierraPeaks
06-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Convict Lake?

Sure is Smoker of Flies.
The best photo I've ever seen of Convict.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-16-2010, 01:01 AM
great sig sirrea peaks...mines is the infamous wash...i love the bass pasties, it really sets the mood..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-16-2010, 05:03 PM
changed my sig. i like this one better. nothing beats a hot girl holding heat..:Twisted:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Just a quick fyi. If anyone is having a tough time looking down the barrel of a gun, you can shut it down.
Forum settings can make the signatures invisible.:Neener Neener:
dont worry ur still on my friends list bgh

thanx bk, i wanted to ask for some tips for nph if you have any? i know you frequent the salt....,does my sig show up?