PDA

View Full Version : i tattooed this koi on my uncle

Zombie Bass ATTACK
06-12-2010, 12:21 AM
fun i was shocked he actually let me tattoo him only cause he always said he could never see himself with a tattoo haha i got him!!!

DockRat
06-12-2010, 06:26 AM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa208/miloupunk/DidierTattooing.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/TooMany2count/Tattoo/DSC00612.jpg
DR

SierraPeaks
06-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Nice work.

I could have done without the hairy azzcrack though :>)

madwire3
06-12-2010, 09:31 PM
i did this one on my sister a couple years ago, needs some water added still but shes still thinking about if she wants more flowers or anything

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/150/m_feab8959d31c4151a40c5e5d60689445.jpg

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-12-2010, 10:20 PM
great tat zba..
dockrat is that you getting inked?
madwire, show me the rest of your sister...lol

smokehound
06-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Thats pretty cool. Koi are fun to draw. And so are waterfalls and waves.

I remember seeing a cool koi tattoo, it was a koi swimming UP a waterfall, and turning into a dragon. I think thats actually from a story.

DockRat
06-13-2010, 06:07 AM
No tatts for me. I don't need to get profiled as a Ex-Inmate or Gangsta Wannabe.

When traveling overseas or in S America the last thing you want is to draw attention to yourself.

I feel this Tattoo craze is real trendy right now and in 20 30 years alot of these faded, stretched, wrinkled tattoo people running around with Grease Smear Looking Old Tatts. http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z29/kimr9499/spiegel2.gif
will wish they hadn't done it.

How about a job ? You young guys will be applying for a job and will be profiled before you open your mouth.

Thanks, and we will call you. :ROFL: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/widowmak3r/thLowSelfEsteem.jpg

Why do all these people need attention ? :ROFL: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l214/puppys_master/Tsubasa/icons/attention.jpg

Get over it and just be yourself.
DR

tpfishnfool
06-13-2010, 06:38 AM
Call me in 25 years when you kick your own *** for inking up cause it was the thing to do in the day..... Late
Now Lazer tat removal.... Lovin it!!! $$$$$$$

SierraPeaks
06-13-2010, 06:47 AM
No tatts for me. I don't need to get profiled as a Ex-Inmate or Gangsta Wannabe.

When traveling overseas or in S America the last thing you want is to draw attention to yourself.

I feel this Tattoo craze is real trendy right now and in 20 30 years alot of these faded, stretched, wrinkled tattoo people running around with Grease Smear Looking Old Tatts. http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z29/kimr9499/spiegel2.gif
will wish they hadn't done it.

How about a job ? You young guys will be applying for a job and will be profiled before you open your mouth.

Thanks, and we will call you. :ROFL: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/widowmak3r/thLowSelfEsteem.jpg

Why do all these people need attention ? :ROFL: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l214/puppys_master/Tsubasa/icons/attention.jpg

Get over it and just be yourself.
DR

These girls that are getting their breasts tattooed don't realize that when they get old and their boobs sag, they're going to have to fold their teets up like the back page of a Mad Magazine to find the hidden picture. And the kids that are getting their lips pierced...they don't know that those holes never fully close. And when they're old and eating mashed potatoes...they're going to look like a Play-Doh Fun Factory.

madwire3
06-13-2010, 11:58 AM
hah be yourself? tats are a way to do just that i have tats for myself if u seen em ud understand, there are tons of people who do just do it for attention and to fit the current cool, but i dont regret anything i have nor ever will, marks times in my life, none of them ill times, plus mine stand for a lil more then the average tat seeing how ive done every tat i have myself, and in 20-30 years i could really care less if they blur out ill be wrinkly as hell anyways, dont try to impress people now why would that change? and for jobs? ive tatted plenty of coworkers and old bosses, and plenty of people who work in professional settings, its all about choosing something that wont offend if seen in the work place anything else should be hidden, there are some i refuse to do, lame tribal, breast tats, and generally reallllly try to talk people out of getting their gf or bfs name,, such a bad idea i get hit up 3-5 times a week about coverups for those and its not easily done, sure a solid black bar works but who wants that, think ahead indeed but dont be so close minded about tats just because ur stuck in the 50's and think tattoos arent gonna stay a mainstream for long,, they are only gonna get more popular

Fishbones
06-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Ive been getting tattoos since a young part of my life, i actually went with my MOTHER to get my first one, we got our first together.
I am in both blue collar and white collar industry and cant say my tattoos have ever kept me from anything in my life.
Just a few days ago when i was at catalina island for 36hrs and my family filled a missing persons report.
i had to go into my local police station to show that im not missing and what do you know, the officer that interviewed me was fully tatted...
As for my tatts bluring or sagging,.,. its simple stay in shape and dont get fat and they look great...
got a few old school buddys that have tatts and there tats lookin good, mabye need a little color adding because of fade but as for sagging or bluring nope nothing.,.,
Everyone of my tattoos have a meaning and reflect a part of my journey in life i have lived. its like a story in pictures and drawings.,.,not for everyone, but myself.
the whole labeling that your a gangster because you have tattoos doesnt exsist anymore because everyone has tattoos,cops,teachers,lawyers,nerds,hippies.
My mom works at The Cochran Law firm. does that make her a gangster.,.,.lol

Heres my version of a evil alien eyed koi with piranha teeth and extra long fins
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0451-1-1-1.jpg

Thisfool
06-13-2010, 12:35 PM
hah be yourself? tats are a way to do just that i have tats for myself if u seen em ud understand, there are tons of people who do just do it for attention and to fit the current cool, but i dont regret anything i have nor ever will, marks times in my life, none of them ill times, plus mine stand for a lil more then the average tat seeing how ive done every tat i have myself, and in 20-30 years i could really care less if they blur out ill be wrinkly as hell anyways, dont try to impress people now why would that change? and for jobs? ive tatted plenty of coworkers and old bosses, and plenty of people who work in professional settings, its all about choosing something that wont offend if seen in the work place anything else should be hidden, there are some i refuse to do, lame tribal, breast tats, and generally reallllly try to talk people out of getting their gf or bfs name,, such a bad idea i get hit up 3-5 times a week about coverups for those and its not easily done, sure a solid black bar works but who wants that, think ahead indeed but dont be so close minded about tats just because ur stuck in the 50's and think tattoos arent gonna stay a mainstream for long,, they are only gonna get more popular

i completely agree with every word you wrote. every tattoo i have can easily be cover while at work and unless im wearing shorts even in public no one could tell if i had tattoos. all my tattoos are for me and I don’t care if anyone knows I have them or what they mean to me the point is the mean something to me and I know why I have them and that’s all that matters.

I don’t think in is a craze at all it’s been around for hundreds and thousands of years I don’t think tattoos are going anywhere and you know people said that T.V was just a craze that would die boy were they wrong.

o and ive seen plenty of old people whose tattoos still look great its all about how were you take care of your art

DockRat
06-14-2010, 06:08 AM
I don’t think in is a craze at all it’s been around for hundreds and thousands of years I don’t think tattoos are going anywhere and you know people said that T.V was just a craze that would die boy were they wrong.

o and ive seen plenty of old people whose tattoos still look great its all about how were you take care of your art

Are you serious, not a craze. Dude Tatts are so trendy right now with todays youth.

How do you explain tattoo shops all over the place and 15 years ago there was only a few.

Goatees are a big trend no two. Square frame glasses are the current trend now too. Black trucks with fiberglass tonnou covers, ect.

3/4 of my co-workers are tatted. Makes guys feel tough :ROFL:

DR

sansou
06-14-2010, 10:42 AM
I have no problems with tattoos. It's your body, do with it as you please.

Some thoughts...

That being said, I will tell you that if I needed the services of a brain surgeon, and that brain surgeon happened to have a creeping tattoo on his/her neck, or had those silly black disks in his/her ears, I would get a second consult regardless of what diplomas were hanging on the wall. I would feel the same way if I needed a trial attorney. Thankfully you don't see too many professionals willing to "be different".

What cracks me up:

I have heard over the years is the oft common mantra of "each tattoo represents something special to me". While I never dispute the veracity of the statement, sometimes I do question how is it a 30 year old who has essentially accomplished (or been through) nothing extraordinary in his/her life could possibly think that merits permanent body modification? Have you survived cancer? Gone to war? Lost a friend/family member? Worked hard at something and won/lost it? Celebrating a birth or death? Divorce? I dunno... I'm sure we all know some of these types. God bless them.

If you have the tattoo cause you think it looks "cool" or "sexy", then own up to it. I can respect that. But please do not try to sell me that you have a koi tattoo (and you are not Japanese or Chinese) because it represents blah blah blah and you do not have a clue what you are talking about. If you simply liked the design, then just say that. Taste is subjective. Hell, I once thought Z Cavarricci jeans, Swatch watches and shopping Chess King was the bomb.

Much like the tribal band craze of the 90s on non-pac islanders or Native Americans, or the dreamcatchers of the 80s on non-Native Americans, I also see a lot of chinese characters being tattooed on non-asians. What's up with that? Any thoughts? I can understand perhaps a celtic pride tat on a dude with Irish descent....but a chinese character on someone who can't read chinese? Do you really trust the goofball tattoo "artist" that much? Just seems funny to me.

What I do know is that in the quest to be different, you end up eventually up looking the same, in my opinion.

City Dad
06-14-2010, 12:41 PM
I have no problems with tattoos. It's your body, do with it as you please.

Some thoughts...

That being said, I will tell you that if I needed the services of a brain surgeon, and that brain surgeon happened to have a creeping tattoo on his/her neck, or had those silly black disks in his/her ears, I would get a second consult regardless of what diplomas were hanging on the wall. I would feel the same way if I needed a trial attorney. Thankfully you don't see too many professionals willing to "be different".

What cracks me up:

I have heard over the years is the oft common mantra of "each tattoo represents something special to me". While I never dispute the veracity of the statement, sometimes I do question how is it a 30 year old who has essentially accomplished (or been through) nothing extraordinary in his/her life could possibly think that merits permanent body modification? Have you survived cancer? Gone to war? Lost a friend/family member? Worked hard at something and won/lost it? Celebrating a birth or death? Divorce? I dunno... I'm sure we all know some of these types. God bless them.

If you have the tattoo cause you think it looks "cool" or "sexy", then own up to it. I can respect that. But please do not try to sell me that you have a koi tattoo (and you are not Japanese or Chinese) because it represents blah blah blah and you do not have a clue what you are talking about. If you simply liked the design, then just say that. Taste is subjective. Hell, I once thought Z Cavarricci jeans, Swatch watches and shopping Chess King was the bomb.

Much like the tribal band craze of the 90s on non-pac islanders or Native Americans, or the dreamcatchers of the 80s on non-Native Americans, I also see a lot of chinese characters being tattooed on non-asians. What's up with that? Any thoughts? I can understand perhaps a celtic pride tat on a dude with Irish descent....but a chinese character on someone who can't read chinese? Do you really trust the goofball tattoo "artist" that much? Just seems funny to me.

What I do know is that in the quest to be different, you end up eventually up looking the same, in my opinion.

...oh, no he DI'INT!:ROFL:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
06-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Wow haha i respect elders opinion on tattoos but some of you are pathetic i have loved tattoos since i was 5 when i saw them on my grandpa and loved them ever since I always had a thing for drawing and loving and respecting the art of tattooing so when i turned 17 i was taught by a place called Dr. package tattoo in Fullerton Ca, I have been tattooing for almost 8 years and 4 years professionally In my days of tattooing in a shop i have tattooed many different kinds of people from your regular common year old that will get anything off the wall to a down to earth pastor about 56 years of age that kept coming back to get tattoos regularly and i have tattooed a 68 year old that owned his own business ... I think people that bash tattoos its just a day to day stereo type yes i know people ruin it by getting lame tattoos with no meaning but us artists cant stop it cause we do not stereo type and they are the customer with their ideas yes sometimes we can talk them out of it but sometimes they are set on a lame star or a boring skull .... But i think people that bash or talk bad on it only want one them self and they never had the balls or mind power to do so cause they are stuck in their own world of boring plain every day the same ol record playing blah blah blah cant do anything different or new cause i have to be business .but i do respect people that say they think tattoos are great and love the meaning of them but would not see them self getting one in my book thats mature and respectful but people that have no sense to think oh maybe i should not say anything maybe i should keep my boring mouth shut and let the world be cause you cant control the world guys the world controls you!! and the thing about wanting to think your tough after getting tattoos .. I' am covered cause i can be cause I am a artist try getting your throat done or jaw line then tell me who's "TOUGH" tattoos hurt so yeah we do think were a little tougher than the normal human and i think the normal humans that look at us in public and on streets think we are too cause number 1 they wont look at us and if they are they look away fast or are scared eh who cares its called stereo typing yeah i may be covered head to toe but they do not know I am just some nice normal intelligent guy ... and last thing all my tattoos mean something from my heart ... tattoos will never die out only get bigger and the thing about tattoos looking like crap when your older is a lie tattoo inks these days are a hundred times better then inks back in the day and they only get better and better made as years go by i know some guys in their 60s full body suits and it was done in the 70s and it looks great still .. so to the people stereo typing and bashing just keep your pretty little mouth shut and and when you see me in person I am just a normal guy and i promise i wont act tough haha....

smokehound
06-14-2010, 02:41 PM
I want a tattoo of ron paul disemboweling Obama, with the lifeless corpses of Ben Bernanke, Barney Frank, Paulson, and Oprah in the background being eaten by impoverished africans. Either that, or one of someone digging mother theresa up, and defecating in her face.

I guess a coin flip will determine the choice. :LOL:

I dont understand why people get so offended by tattoos.. We've been getting tattoos since the early pleistocene.

If i were an old fart, i would tattoo my whole body neon blue.

sansou
06-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Wow haha i respect elders opinion on tattoos but some of you are pathetic i have loved tattoos since i was 5 when i saw them on my grandpa and loved them ever since I always had a thing for drawing and loving and respecting the art of tattooing so when i turned 17 i was taught by a place called Dr. package tattoo in Fullerton Ca, I have been tattooing for almost 8 years and 4 years professionally In my days of tattooing in a shop i have tattooed many different kinds of people from your regular common year old that will get anything off the wall to a down to earth pastor about 56 years of age that kept coming back to get tattoos regularly and i have tattooed a 68 year old that owned his own business ... I think people that bash tattoos its just a day to day stereo type yes i know people ruin it by getting lame tattoos with no meaning but us artists cant stop it cause we do not stereo type and they are the customer with their ideas yes sometimes we can talk them out of it but sometimes they are set on a lame star or a boring skull .... But i think people that bash or talk bad on it only want one them self and they never had the balls or mind power to do so cause they are stuck in their own world of boring plain every day the same ol record playing blah blah blah cant do anything different or new cause i have to be business .but i do respect people that say they think tattoos are great and love the meaning of them but would not see them self getting one in my book thats mature and respectful but people that have no sense to think oh maybe i should not say anything maybe i should keep my boring mouth shut and let the world be cause you cant control the world guys the world controls you!! and the thing about wanting to think your tough after getting tattoos .. I' am covered cause i can be cause I am a artist try getting your throat done or jaw line then tell me who's "TOUGH" tattoos hurt so yeah we do think were a little tougher than the normal human and i think the normal humans that look at us in public and on streets think we are too cause number 1 they wont look at us and if they are they look away fast or are scared eh who cares its called stereo typing yeah i may be covered head to toe but they do not know I am just some nice normal intelligent guy ... and last thing all my tattoos mean something from my heart ... tattoos will never die out only get bigger and the thing about tattoos looking like crap when your older is a lie tattoo inks these days are a hundred times better then inks back in the day and they only get better and better made as years go by i know some guys in their 60s full body suits and it was done in the 70s and it looks great still .. so to the people stereo typing and bashing just keep your pretty little mouth shut and and when you see me in person I am just a normal guy and i promise i wont act tough haha....

I can understand and respect your opinion on much of what you just stated here.

I'm not sure what constitutes a "tough guy" tattoo anymore, other than maybe the guys that get their eyeballs tattooed, which, to me is just "deranged looking guy". Once upon a time, tough guys and criminals owned the market on tattoos. We all know that. As it stands, getting a scary tattoo on the "toughness-o-meter" it ranks right up there with owning an Affliction or Tapout t-shirt (aka douche-capes). But if you complain about people stereotyping, then why label non-tattoed people "normal"??

However, Zombie, let's be frank. You defiantly tell us "...you cant control the world guys the world controls you.", in the context of having to maintain a business appearance. Yet, I seem to recall not so long ago you publicly complained on this board that you couldn't find a job because of your tattoos and you had a new born child to feed.

Could the argument be said that the non-coverable tattoos control you, and you don't control anything "important" in your life? (I make the assumption gainful employment and the basic necessity of feeding your child is "important". Of course, apparently mileage may vary on this.)

City Dad
06-14-2010, 03:38 PM

I'm not sure what constitutes a "tough guy" tattoo anymore, other than maybe the guys that get their eyeballs tattooed, which, to me is just "deranged looking guy". Once upon a time, tough guys and criminals owned the market on tattoos. We all know that. As it stands, getting a scary tattoo on the "toughness-o-meter" it ranks right up there with owning an Affliction or Tapout t-shirt (aka douche-capes). But if you complain about people stereotyping, then why label non-tattoed people "normal"??

However, Zombie, let's be frank. You defiantly tell us "...you cant control the world guys the world controls you.", in the context of having to maintain a business appearance. Yet, I seem to recall not so long ago you publicly complained on this board that you couldn't find a job because of your tattoos and you had a new born child to feed.

Could the argument be said that the non-coverable tattoos control you, and you don't control anything "important" in your life? (I make the assumption gainful employment and the basic necessity of feeding your child is "important". Of course, apparently mileage may vary on this.)

...I sense Sansou is about to recommend the Army to someone...

sansou
06-14-2010, 03:53 PM
...I sense Sansou is about to recommend the Army to someone...

Ha ha!

Don't act like you never got that squawfish tramp stamped in Henna. :Secret:

madwire3
06-14-2010, 04:29 PM
hah this is good stuff

City Dad
06-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Ha ha!

Don't act like you never got that squawfish tramp stamped in Henna. :Secret:

actually, I like to lay out all day in the sun with only a 3" strip of sun-block applied to the inside of my right thigh down to about my knee - you know get myself nice and burned. Then I like to throw on a pair of short shorts and tell everyone I fell asleep at the nude beach...

Zombie Bass ATTACK
06-14-2010, 05:24 PM

haha yeah thats when i was in and out of shops and had to result in a normal job but karma came around with greatness for me and i ran a tattoo shop as a manager aswell as tattooing too and made some good choices i have some manager skills under my belt now which wont be hard to get into other and greater tattoo shops ive been offered positions in quite a few big shops im just waiting on some equipment to come in so i can choose a shop...and i know the world controls us which is why i be myself trust me theres lots of trends out there as you said tap out shirts and affliction and famous stars and straps and the worst skin ... and with tattoos the trend now is skin tattoos tap out metal mulisha blah blah stars skulls brass knuckles all i get are meaningful tattoos that mark a time in my life or losing some one close.. and i take care of my daughter great now im on my feet and do not have much time for this site showing that

smokehound
06-14-2010, 07:56 PM
A true badass would get this tattoo: BIKERS ARE WIMPS

DockRat
06-14-2010, 08:26 PM
i know people ruin it by getting lame tattoos with no meaning but us artists cant stop it cause we do not stereo type

You should try to pass a law to get kids tattooed, THAT WOULD BE COOL !http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii260/Jkdbuck76/first-tattoo-gun-redneck-toy.jpg

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/josegiron_09/Baby.jpg]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/arwilliams2002/baby.jpghttp://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb319/orangedot101/39.png

Why do so many get one then next thing they have 10 ?

Lots of my buddies have tattoos, the question is WHY ?
I have a friend that does tatts and the tatt business has been hurting.

People don't need Tattoos, they want them because young people feel the need to be hip and cool.

How many of your tattoed friends make 6 figures or more ? How many are homeowners ? Not many right.

Cops do profile guys with tattoos. My kids old boyfriend was all tattooed, wanted to be a professional photographer, worked at Blockbuster.

Don't do it boys it won't make you a man, You have to earn that.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n229/agapeman_2006/miscellaneous/Tattoos/Bizarre.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc195/Curioso343/Bad%20Tattoo/badtattoo20.jpg Don't be a slave to trends DR
Now how about a group hug :Group Hug:

troutdog
06-15-2010, 12:12 AM
"I have a tattoo of a $100 bill on my pecker....I often get asked why upon disclosing this information.For one I like to be able to feel my money. Secondly I love to watch my money grow and third and most importantly my girlfriend can blow money like no other!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5uY7T35hUs&feature=related

Thank you, thank you very much. Now back to your regularily schedule tattoo discussion...

TD

DockRat
06-15-2010, 06:42 AM
"I have a tattoo of a $100 bill on my pecker....I often get asked why upon disclosing this information.For one I like to be able to feel my money. Secondly I love to watch my money grow and third and most importantly my girlfriend can blow money like no other!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5uY7T35hUs&feature=related

Thank you, thank you very much. Now back to your regularily schedule tattoo discussion...

TD

Your killing me. :ROFL:

Type in KOI TATTOO in photobucket.com

There is about 5 million Koi Tatts, so as far as Koi not being trendy then what is.
' Lack of originality '

lack | verblack | noun
Main Entry: lack !lak
Pronunciation: \ ˈlak \
Function: verb
Date: 13th century
Results

1. to be deficient or missing - time is ∼ing for a full explanation

2. to be short or have need of something - he will not ∼ for adviserstransitive verb

transitive verb
to stand in need of : suffer from the absence or deficiency of - ∼ the necessities of life

originality | noun
Main Entry: originality u-+ri-ju-!na-lu-tE
Pronunciation: \ ə-ˌri-jə-ˈna-lə-tē \
Function: noun
Date: 1742
Results

1. the quality or state of being original

2. freshness of aspect, design, or style

3. the power of independent thought or constructive imagination

Want to do original artwork ? Do something that is not popular or common.

HOW ABOUT A TATTOOED SCULPIN ? SARDINE ? BARRACUDA ? BLUEGILL ? CATFISH ?

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY OF THESE TATTOOED ?

GO FOR IT, BE ORIGINAL, STOP COPYING COMMON TATTOOS.

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u351/pauly_mcclane/koi-fish-tattoo.jpg

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp270/nekromarius/gothic/old.pnghttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/phillipians48/scrapbook/IMG_1335.jpghttp://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x209/FinzLeft/TattooGranny.jpg DR

DarkShadow
06-15-2010, 07:45 AM
HOW ABOUT A TATTOOED SCULPIN ? SARDINE ? BARRACUDA ? BLUEGILL ? CATFISH ?

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY OF THESE TATTOOED ?

CityDad has a tattoo of a squawfish across his lower back.

Now that's original, and quite honestly, a bit bad ***.

Karyn
05-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Respectfully, by the time I was 30, I had been to hell and back... Now, that I am 43, I have a whole different perspective, accomplishments and am in a completely different place. I just keep reminding myself that positive thinking makes positive things happen. I feel I am a better-stronger person becuase of my crappy childhood, failed realtionship, and all of the other BS... One thing I have learned- there is no cookie cutter- we all have different experiences we bring to the table.

I WANT a tatoo... I know EXACTLY what I want, where I want it, and there is true meaning behind it for me... but I am too chicken! If I could get over my fear of needles, I would begetting one in a heartbeat.

fishindude420
05-14-2012, 12:25 PM
tattoos are awesome unless u get them to try and act tough and look scary. Then ur just a pus covered in ink! hahahaha. f those guys! and as far as unoriginal tats goes i think its more about the pattern and shading then the actual tat. u cant say someone has a skull then there unoriginal. theres probably millions of people with skull tats but they all have there own designs and details. i got my buddy who freehanded my leg with skulls and there totally original because no one else has them. yes people have other skulls but not MY skulls!lol

fishindude420
05-14-2012, 12:40 PM
btw larry where the hells the pic of the koi i cant c it anywhere? and u lagged it today i got 55 blue back salmon and 5 yellow back sardines!

DarkShadow
05-14-2012, 01:00 PM
btw larry where the hells the pic of the koi i cant c it anywhere?

I think since the thread was created around the time dinosaurs roamed the earth, and it was resurrected by what looks like to be a Spammer, don't think the attachment has a good chance of showing up.

fishindude420
05-14-2012, 01:04 PM
lol didnt realize it was a old post. damn spammers! lol