PDA

View Full Version : Magic Johnson

FISHINGBEE
06-10-2010, 02:22 PM
It could be me but is Magic a tad bit jealous of Kobe. Magic took the Celtics in game 3. His dumbest saying yet. Lebron James hands down is the best player in the NBA today. I was a huge Magic fan do not get me wrong. Just the vibe i pick up from Magic.

FISHINGBEE

fisherman from long beach
06-10-2010, 04:13 PM
It could be me but is Magic a tad bit jealous of Kobe. Magic took the Celtics in game 3. His dumbest saying yet. Lebron James hands down is the best player in the NBA today. I was a huge Magic fan do not get me wrong. Just the vibe i pick up from Magic.

FISHINGBEE
when your a tnt announcer you cant be biased.cmon series tied 1-1 and headn back to boston,i think every announcer had boston even espn.magic has nothing to be jealous of,he is one of the greatest players ever to lace up a pair of cons.maybe jerry west might of rubbed him the wrong way by saying kobe is the best ever to wear a laker uniform,also have a ? for laker fans,who drafted earvin?as who was the G.M

DarkShadow
06-10-2010, 08:45 PM
What is up with the mentality of late that when you don't say someone is 'the best,' or that you don't like something, that automatically means you're 'jealous' or a 'hater.'

My man Common said it best,

"If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating."

chris273
06-11-2010, 09:15 AM
,also have a ? for laker fans,who drafted earvin?as who was the G.M

hmmmmmmmm did they have gm's in those days? my guess is there was no gm or buss was owner/gm

fuj
06-14-2010, 08:44 PM
hmmmmmmmm did they have gm's in those days? my guess is there was no gm or buss was owner/gm

It was Bill Sharman. Although IIRC, Buss wanted to draft Magic, while Sharman/West/someone else wanted Sidney Moncrief.

06-15-2010, 08:12 AM
It was Bill Sharman. Although IIRC, Buss wanted to draft Magic, while Sharman/West/someone else wanted Sidney Moncrief.

i think since jerry west didnt draft magic,and he traded for kobe,of course he's gonna say kobe is the best.

SierraPeaks
06-15-2010, 08:26 AM
How did Magic Johnson get AIDS ?

He was driving through Detroit and blew a Piston !

(old joke...but a classic)

06-15-2010, 10:29 AM
magis does'nt have aids,he is hiv pos.and it so minute that it does'nt show in his blood test,magic gonna out live most of us on this board.lol