PDA

View Full Version : Pudd 6/8 PM

Vlkter
06-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Fished over by the RV park bait and wait shrimp for about 10 minutes and i get a huge bite. Set the hook and fish on, got him in quick he was a little stocker. rebait and 10 minutes later one more bite but missed the hook set. rebait and fished for another 30 minutes with nothing. Also messed around with the redears, i got a few hand size ones off a smoke color minijig. If you are into Carp there is a whole bunch over on that side of the lake.

Talked to some guy that was in a fishing "gang"LOL....I guess they are called "Fish On" from Azusa? I was talking to one of them who seemed real cool of a guy and out of no where his friend comes rolling thru saying hes bout to break my jaw? anyways that made for awkward silence so i just go back to fishing.. so weird how people act like little kids in high school still...well maybe he was still in high school LOL:LOL: grow up.

cartmanis
06-08-2010, 10:52 PM
shoulda busted his head open with your net if you have one haha i got a nice heavy metal net lol

Vlkter
06-09-2010, 09:28 AM
LOL!!! ill be back out there this evening either with the tube or kayak. ill let you guys know how it goes..

EL_CHIDO
06-09-2010, 09:43 AM
What a douchebag, I woulda called his bluff and took off on him.