PDA

View Full Version : Perch time at Crowley

Sierra_Smitty
06-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Just an FYI folks - my marina supervisor has a very good friend who works for Crowley Lake Fish Camp and he got a call today from that friend informing him that the perch bite is on and he needs to get his butt over there. I don't have any specifics but this is the same dude that tipped us off on the bite last year and he was spot on...we crushed it!

I know there were some folks looking for perch info so there ya go. I'm going to try and make it out early next week but that depends on how busy I get.

Peace,
Smitty

fishfinder
06-08-2010, 09:06 PM
if i get off from work this weekend i am there friday morning.

Bishop Troutman
06-15-2010, 10:16 PM
I was on crowley this past Saturday 6/12/10 and spent no more than an hour and a half in crooked cove and between myself and my buddy Carl we caught 35 perch up to two pounds. I had heard at the cleaning station that there is a limit of 25 a piece this year due to the late spawn. they were on their beds right against the shore. not totaly certain if the limit was true? but it would make sense. does anyone know for sure.

thanks

Flying
06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Perch are in the sunfish category which is now any 25 sunfish combined total bag limit.It has nothing to do with the late spawn. This is a state wide for all sunfish.

cjschock
06-17-2010, 09:26 PM
Thank God for a limit finally! NO more d bags taking 100 fish a day.