PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 1998 striper 2100 WA Less than 100 Hrs

dsckcarter
06-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Help Guys, am my asking to much for a boat that has less than 100 hrs on it .Well we purshased this boat 5 yrs ago and than it had only made 2 trips to Catalina. Due to my wife and kids getting sea sick the 3 times we have gone out I must either sell our boat or trade for fresh water boat we live just a few miles from Diamond Valley lake. Since I purchased the boat I have resealed all carb's, new VRO,new impeller,instsalled disc brakes,new tires and new carpet on bunk boards less than 9 months ago.Has fish finder,chart plotter all accessories, gaffs,nets, life jackets. Motor is a 175 Ocean runner you can see just looking at motor how little use this boat has seen the original sticker for emmisions are still on motor.$ 15,000.00 OBO pm me or use dennis@dsrmcable.com

fishfinder
06-10-2010, 02:49 PM
do you have more pics on the boat? how long is the boat. i do have a freshwater boat i would be willing to throw in on the deal. it has a DVL sticker on it.

dsckcarter
06-10-2010, 07:55 PM
do you have more pics on the boat? how long is the boat. i do have a freshwater boat i would be willing to throw in on the deal. it has a DVL sticker on it.
Hello,
Thanks for responding the boat is 21' long and sleeps 2 in the cuddy cabin comfortably.
What year is your boat? Thanks

Dennis

dsckcarter
06-10-2010, 08:04 PM

Hello,
The boat is 21' long and the cuddy cabin sleeps 2 comfortably. What year is your boat? thanks

Dennis

fishfinder
06-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Hello,
The boat is 21' long and the cuddy cabin sleeps 2 comfortably. What year is your boat? thanks

Dennis

it is 17' long, has 2 live wells, trolling motor, rod holders, fishfinder, seats 7, sleeps 1, (my daughter likes to sleep in it when we go camping) trolling plate, brand new tires on the trailer, going to sell it and buy something like you got, found one for 12k, but its in new jersey.

dsckcarter
06-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Hello Fishfinder,

I am having trouble loading the pictures on this site email me at dennis@dsrmcable.com and I will be able to send them directly to you. Thanks

Dennis

ONEKID
06-11-2010, 12:09 PM
can you send me pics also? petej78@yahoo.com... thanks. also, where did you get the radar arch done and how much was it? i ask because i'm lookin at another boat and the only diff is that the other one doesnt have the arch and its a little cheaper. thanks.