PDA

View Full Version : South Lake Conditions

Sierra_Smitty
06-07-2010, 01:49 PM
South Lake is ice free as of yesterday afternoon. Its amazing how the lake went from a sheet of ice to nothing in the span of 12 hours.

The water level has also come up 12-15 feet since I fished it a week ago and it is still charging up.

One of my guests took some pictures out at the inlet yesterday afternoon - the amount of water coming into the lake right now is mind boggling. If you want to see pics, check out our Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bishop-CA/Parchers-Resort-South-Lake-Landing/79705363136

By the end of today we will have 8 to 10 boats down near the water and available to rent by this weekend. Thank goodness summer finally showed.

Peace,
Smitty

Big Daddy
06-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the update Jared. Save some energy so that you can help me carry my 14' klamath down to the lake and back up each day my friend. Everyone has said that your a great guy, I just hope we don't wear out our welcome. See you soon and I will be calling you tomorrow.

Your the best,
Mark

Eat Sleep Fish
06-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to get up end of the month.

SierraPeaks
06-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the update Jared. Save some energy so that you can help me carry my 14' klamath down to the lake and back up each day my friend. Everyone has said that your a great guy, I just hope we don't wear out our welcome. See you soon and I will be calling you tomorrow.

Your the best,
Mark

Yeah...when the lake's low...that walk back up the launch ramp is an absolute KILLER !

Big Daddy
06-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Yeah...when the lake's low...that walk back up the launch ramp is an absolute KILLER !

Especially when you have a 14' Aluminum Boat strapped to your back, But We'll Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

tpfishnfool
06-08-2010, 07:01 AM
Time for a walk back to the inlet for some Killin......