PDA

View Full Version : Castaic moonlight fishing 6/5/10 Dink fest!

Hitts0n
06-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Had the ladies out in full force this day.We had 2 women with us,and when I was in line i started to see more and more women fisherman! I like it! And im glad Castaic finally has its own board! much props for that! Ok so...Frenchy seems to always get in line ahead of me as we wait for the gates to open for the night session.We walked down to almost our spot on the dam but just didnt quite make it.We were about 40 feet off the mark.So it seems like everytime I get to the night fishing I always catch the first fish! The fish gods kept the tradition going for me ! About 5 minutes after seeting up,there goes that bobber going up !

First one on its it was only a dink! Dink fest all over shore,but the bite was hot! The gates opened about 30 minutes late due to the dumb arses taking their time leaving the lake.I seen 3 cop cars hoping they were there to give away tickets for not following the rules!:Evil:
Anyways...It was me,2quik,and Frenchy as the smoking,drinking,cussing team ! Im tired of typing already,but we farmed about ten fish,missed about 15 hook sets,and frenchy kept talking crap about me and the people to the left of us and it bit him in the arse !! LMAO! Frenchy lost 1 fish about 2 feet from shore,and the other Frenchy had the fish in and was taking the hook out,and the fish jumped out from the soft fingers of Frenchy and flapped back into the waters as he chased it...LMFBAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
The last 2 hours I set up a smaller hook and a smaller piece of sardine. 8lb text of the cheap Walmart test line.I threw in a lil closer to shore.Sat by my pole...to catch the biggst fish of the night! Frenchy usually catches the biggest fish of the night,but I took that title this day ! 2quik paid his dues with the skunk! You can tell the paid lake guys vs the real fishing lake guys! LMAO! j/k! I hope to see 2quik back at the next night fishing session for revenge! Maybe Troutm,an and Troutdog will get their lazy butts out for some real fishing! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Enjoy !
The guys next to us was on fire in our spot! LOL..Its all Frenchy's fault ! I will just have to get there just as early next time ! Great company,great night over all !!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2362.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2359.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2358.jpg

my personal best at night...LMAO! It was like 4lbs only..I dont catch big fish.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2357.jpg

See you guys out there so0n ! :Cool:

marzocchi
06-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Looks like everyone caught caught fish. I wish they open at night more often.Nice report.

fishincrave
06-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Way to go brothers nice way to spend a night with friends and the ladies .

Sean

Fishbones
06-06-2010, 11:27 PM
congrats hitts and crew, it was a blast out there and cant wait for the next one.
thanks for the shore report, glad to see you guys "HittsOn,Frenchy" got into the schoolie bite, better luck next time 2quick.
you know what they say.....early fisherman gets the schoolie.....get there early next time..

BuzzBait
06-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Good Job! It's just gonna get better this year.

TroutOnly
06-07-2010, 06:17 AM
HITT'S-ON-ONLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT WONT BE LONG AND THE BIG ONES AT CASTAIC WILL BE HAPPENING,,,,,THEN ITS TIME TO HIT UP MOM FOR YOURE TRIP,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
06-07-2010, 10:30 AM
HITT'S-ON-ONLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT WONT BE LONG AND THE BIG ONES AT CASTAIC WILL BE HAPPENING,,,,,THEN ITS TIME TO HIT UP MOM FOR YOURE TRIP,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

When the big units come out,so will the big dawgs !! Good times it was !!

Dreamer
06-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Congrats!!! on the catch. When's the next moonlight fishing at Castaic?

trail blazer
06-07-2010, 12:57 PM
WTG HITT,S you always make a GREAT showing from the bank=KUDOS to you bro.

TRAIL BLAZER

fishing
06-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Aw man. I had a wedding to this weekend and couldn't make it. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

fishinone
06-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Nice job getting on the fish.

You don't have to get in line first.

You have to win the sprint down the dam.:LOL:

kpn
06-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Good job out there Hitts & the gangs. Schoolies better than skunk.

KPN.

CAPT'N
06-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Armando,

sorry I did not see you.

Looks like you had a great time.

Capt'n

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-08-2010, 05:21 PM
taco time.....beer battered delight !

Congrats,
Gary

Hitts0n
06-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks for all the replys! I'll see you guys at the next 1 ! I love being on the dam! It 0wnz !:Cool: