PDA

View Full Version : ? for pudd fisherman

dday07
06-05-2010, 12:01 PM
iv'e been fishing there the last few weeks waiting for the post spawn to end and the early summer bite to kick in.my ? for others is...are you having it tough for you also? started it out promising a couple weeks ago when i got three,but since then i have been skunked 3 straight trips.i talked to a few guys from shore and in boats and there having pretty much the same results.has anyone had some decent reports to give me some hope? LOL!

CPT. Kirk
06-05-2010, 03:26 PM
I dont know if this will help but I cought a very fat 19in fish last week oss of the south shoreline on a senko she bit just after dark I was only there for about 1.5hr and it was my only bite.

dday07
06-05-2010, 04:08 PM
thanks kirk.i'm going to try tom. morning and if better than the evening.will get there around 5 30 before they open cause the sun comes out a half hour before they open.just hate getting up so early on a day off.LOL!

rcman51
06-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Watermelon red flake 3"grubs rigged Texas slow jigging. Walk the Lake on the South end/ sailboat cove and keep walking the lake, patience is a must at the Pudd, but once you learn the lake you'll catch them every time good luck.

springFISH
06-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Try rattle traps and chatterbaits in the late afternoons/early evenings...