PDA

View Full Version : place for some good surf fishing

brando123
07-18-2007, 09:31 PM
hey guys. me and my friends were gonna go fish and hang out at the beach monday, and i was wondering if bolsa chica was any good? thanks!

rusty6
07-19-2007, 12:49 AM
its definitely a great place to try surf fishing, plenty of sand crabs around right now, should be lots of beans and perch as long as it isn't too crowded. tons of stingrays down there right now. my friend is a lifeguard and told me that on saturday between them the sunset guards and the dog beach guards there was something like 30 stings. throw out some squid if you feel like catching them.

brando123
07-19-2007, 01:06 AM
its definitely a great place to try surf fishing, plenty of sand crabs around right now, should be lots of beans and perch as long as it isn't too crowded. tons of stingrays down there right now. my friend is a lifeguard and told me that on saturday between them the sunset guards and the dog beach guards there was something like 30 stings. throw out some squid if you feel like catching them.

thanks alot bro.. i appreciate your input i will def try the squid... gezz 30 ppl got stung?? that suckkkkss lol