PDA

View Full Version : Walk Now for Autism, help me help my son

Prowler_Tuber
06-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Hello FNN friends, I am fundraising for Walk Now for Autism. My son Gabriel has Autism, he is high functioning but can not do certain things.I am thinking of ways to raise funds. I wish I had the connections to do a Fishing tourney to raise money for this great cause. Every donation is tax deductible. For those of you who know me you know I am a stand up guy so in no way is this a scam. I know times are rough but if you can save some change up and make a donation. If you can not please visit my page thank you all for your help

http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/sandiego/guamboas

Fishbones
06-04-2010, 08:52 PM
I am looking forward to making a donation on behalf of your son, if theres anything i can do to help please feel free to pm me.

troutdog
06-04-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm in Diego...PM me your address cause I wanted to send you something to say thank you for the copies of "The Pacific" anyways.

Maybe we can do a FNN catfishing event at the Vine this summer and raise a little money as well....hope to see you soon buddy!

TD

Prowler_Tuber
06-04-2010, 11:15 PM
I am looking forward to making a donation on behalf of your son, if theres anything i can do to help please feel free to pm me.

Alex,
Thanks so much, any amount will help. PM me your email so I can FWD you the form. I really appreciate your help. Im just trying to spread the word because the funds raised helps so many kids with school kits for teachers . Thanks so much once again.

I'm in Diego...PM me your address cause I wanted to send you something to say thank you for the copies of "The Pacific" anyways.

Maybe we can do a FNN catfishing event at the Vine this summer and raise a little money as well....hope to see you soon buddy!

TD

Aaron,

Thank brother, anything helps. Yea that would be awesome. With all the budget cuts my son has been bounced between 4 schools in the last 3 years and its programs like these that helps the special needs teachers. You guys rock thanks. PM me your email when you can.

smokehound
06-05-2010, 04:07 AM
I'm a high functioning autistic myself. While it does impede things sometimes, it does make certain things a snap for us to learn.

How "severe" is his autism? Does he enjoy art? Music? You really do need special needs teachers for these cases, because normal school, with all those diseased pricks is really bad for autistic kids. They are forced to limit themselves, because everyone else is a nitwit that can hardly speak english!!! Just makes me wanna go back in time and kick my former principal in the womb. Freddy krueger looking dyke....

Prowler_Tuber
06-06-2010, 07:38 PM
He has a lot of up and down days. Lots of problems with his diet and him eating.

Fishbones
06-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey guys and gals,

Diego has reached out to us, his online family of fishermen and fisherwomen for support.
so i please encourage you all to try and contribute to this great cause for his child and children with autism.
If i am correct it should be tax write off, every little bit counts and there is no minimum donation.

thank you,

smokehound
06-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Have you guys considered an auction to help raise more funds?

I'm willing to donate that surfperch portrait i pencilled. Heck maybe all the artists here can do the same. Ive seen some great talent here!