PDA

View Full Version : Gaaaahhhhh! New layout?

Swank909
06-03-2010, 01:17 PM
New forum layout is blowing my mind! Going to take some getting used to :Rolls Eyes:

Zach1093
06-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Haha I was just noticing it to. Castaic lake reports forum now. Me like.

Requires some adjustment though!

yolo
06-03-2010, 02:12 PM
I like it. Especially the new duct section. Nice!

yolo
06-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Also the duct is spelled aqueduct and not "aquaduct". Might want to change the forum name to the proper spelling?

oscarsx
06-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Yea i logged in this morning and saw the new layout, I was looking for the socal fishing section for about 5 minutes lol. I definitely like the new change.

Nessie Hunter
06-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Also the duct is spelled aqueduct and not "aquaduct". Might want to change the forum name to the proper spelling?

?????? Back to English 101 for you... :LOL: :LOL:

Bassnman Mike
06-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Took me awhile to find the fishing forums but once I figured it out I think I like it.

yolo
06-03-2010, 07:07 PM

It is aqueduct. Someone changed it and spelled it correctly. It was spelled "aquaduct" hence my post. Did you not even take English 101? :LOL:

webmaster
06-03-2010, 07:47 PM
It is aqueduct. Someone changed it and spelled it correctly. It was spelled "aquaduct" hence my post. Did you not even take English 101? :LOL:

That was my bad. and yeah, it is AQUEDUCT, not aquaduct, like I had originally spelled it. Thanks for the heads up yolo!

I hope everybody will enjoy the new format and forums. The intention is to make it easier to find the reports you're looking for without having to sort through a bunch of ones you don't want. I can also easily add more forums without making the forum home page so cluttered.

Fishbones
06-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Hope you all like the additions of the duct and castaic.

tomatoe-tomato,potatoe-potato,cant we all just catch fish!!

Fire Ball
06-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Hope you all like the additions of the duct and castaic.

tomatoe-tomato,potatoe-potato,cant we all just catch fish!!

Hmmmm, I'm liking the Castaic section. :Envious:

troutdog
06-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Where is the "Like" button :LOL:

TD

FishermanStu
06-03-2010, 09:41 PM

GENIUS, SIMPLY STUNNING!!! :LOL: :LOL:

and speaking of the new layout, borderline ridiculous that the irvine section is at the top of the list. i know thats everyones favorite lake but as far as actual web traffic shouldn't the general freshwater reports be at the top?

Nessie Hunter
06-04-2010, 08:39 AM

:LOL:

I thought you were telling Jeff it was Aquaduct.. LOL

I had just read the forum and saw that it was spelled correct = Aqueduct..
Think I posted my first Duct report in 2005 or so..
I had to look it up then. :LOL:

Fishbones
06-04-2010, 12:47 PM
and speaking of the new layout, borderline ridiculous that the irvine section is at the top of the list. i know thats everyones favorite lake but as far as actual web traffic shouldn't the general freshwater reports be at the top?

Irvine Lake and Santa Ana River Lakes are major sponsors of the site and thats the reason they are on the top.

I dont really think scrolling down a few inches really makes a difference anyways..but to each there own.

yolo
06-04-2010, 01:50 PM
:LOL:

I thought you were telling Jeff it was Aquaduct.. LOL

I had just read the forum and saw that it was spelled correct = Aqueduct..
Think I posted my first Duct report in 2005 or so..
I had to look it up then. :LOL:

They changed it after I posted the correct spelling. That is why I quoted their spelling as "aquaduct". Not bad since English is a second language for me, lol.