PDA

View Full Version : Official "Calling Out DarkShadow" Thread!

City Dad
06-03-2010, 09:08 AM
So, I've noticed that lately you seem to think this forum is all about jokes now, don't you?:Smack: Well, where do you think this country would be if Thomas Jefferson or Paul Bunyan had thought everything was a joke, huh? I'll tell you where: China!:Explode:

I hereby announce that DarkShadow... or should I say DorkShadow:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: is my new ARCH NEMESIS. I intend to read every thing you post just to make my self more P'd off!! Oh, it is SO on. Let the fury and cleverness of my Smilies rain down on you like rain.

Troutman65
06-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Umm he did not make a joke of my remark about the Lakers .:LOL:

TaperSteve
06-03-2010, 09:13 AM
L0L!!! You guys should draw a line in the sand and put your rods where your mouths are. Fish off!!! or should I say, Fish on!!!

TaperSteve

City Dad
06-03-2010, 09:28 AM
oh, believe me, I've tried... but DS only fishes for the "glamor" species! Why, if I could get him out on my favorite squawfish slick... then we'd see who has the stones.

wellbilldancesays
06-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I'm not even sure Darkshadow is real! Possibly just an internet phantom , a mystical poster that comes from the same mysterious corner of the world wide web as the legendary Hooked A Skate.

Nessie Hunter
06-03-2010, 09:46 AM
Who the heck is Darkshadow???
Or for that matter Hooked a skate???

I think you have all been out in the sun to much (or watched to many Laker games).. !!!!!

Mythological Cyber Ghosts!!!

Fishbones
06-03-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm not even sure Darkshadow is real! Possibly just an internet phantom , a mystical poster that comes from the same mysterious corner of the world wide web as the legendary Hooked A Skate.

LoL good one!

City Dad
06-03-2010, 10:12 AM
Who the heck is Darkshadow???
Or for that matter Hooked a skate???

I think you have all been out in the sun to much (or watched to many Laker games).. !!!!!

Mythological Cyber Ghosts!!!

Oh, sure, this from a guy who's evidently hunting for a fictitious lake monster that isn't even real...
Now, Bigfoot, that's a real monster.

Mythological Crypto-zooligical Cyber Unclassified by Science Creature!!!!

and what's a "Laker"?

Fishbones
06-03-2010, 11:16 AM
and what's a "Laker"?

hahahahahaha

Swank909
06-03-2010, 11:26 AM

Forum troll!

DarkShadow
06-04-2010, 07:40 PM
CityDad,

I have officially befriended you in Facebook.

I have unsubscribed from your Twitter feed as well.

PM SENT!

City Dad
06-04-2010, 07:59 PM
CityDad,

I have officially befriended you in Facebook.

I have unsubscribed from your Twitter feed as well.

...but you're still comming to the discussion group tonight aren't you? I'm going to break down my "Waiting for Take Out" opus...

DarkShadow
06-04-2010, 08:22 PM
...but you're still coming to the discussion group tonight aren't you?

Duh, the location for tonight's discussion group of Fly Fisherman for Squawfish Anonymous/'Oprah's Book Club' Club is at MY house tonight.

The Rosé is already chilling in the fridge.

GeordyBass
06-06-2010, 12:21 AM
So y'all are breaking up?

Nessie Hunter
06-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Aha!!! I see whats going on now...

Some one is Pregnant !!!!!

DarkShadow
06-07-2010, 12:33 PM
So y'all are breaking up?

Yeah, I caught him tying flies with a trout fisherman.

A TROUT fisherman! At least pick a species that the species I fish for doesn't eat for a mid-morning snack and isn't measured in inches instead of pounds.

City Dad
06-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I caught him tying flies with a trout fisherman.

A TROUT fisherman! At least pick a species that the species I fish for doesn't eat for a mid-morning snack and isn't measured in inches instead of pounds.

Bass Fisherman: An angler lacking the apposable thumb dexterity to double-haul.

Nessie Hunter
06-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Fishing:
A jerk on one end of the line, waiting for a jerk on the other end!!!!!!!!!!!

City Dad
06-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Fishing:
A jerk on one end of the line, waiting for a jerk on the other end!!!!!!!!!!!

Flyfishing: The practice of cursing, stumbling and untangling line while sighting, stalking and scaring fish.

Fishbones
06-07-2010, 05:04 PM
LoL,.,.,.you guys are too funny.,.,.,.