PDA

View Full Version : Corny suggeston re: Bridgeport Res

billy b
06-03-2010, 06:39 AM
I decided to just take a nice drive down from my home through the canyon by the Walker and wet a line on the shore of BPort Res. Got 2 nice brownies ... one abou 1.5-2# and the other about 2.5 (CPR) on the usual NCs. Nothing on the PB line for about hours. No love split-shotting the new Gulp worms and some old Power worms (didn't try them all - that may be part of the problem). Then decided to stay for an hour more ... and put my Pbait rod back in the water and experiment. Started with Corn Yellow ... and Hello(w) !!!! 2-3 hours later I had about 10 CPR the largest were 2 and 3 pounds along with some nice fighers and a beautiful holdover that was abou 1.5 pounds. Was real sorry that I had to pack up and drive home ... but wife and I wanted to go to church.

Just in case you forget as I did ... don't overlook trying the Corn Yellow. Up at Big Bear there were a few people that liked to dip it into one of the Gravys but I can't remember which one.

Good luck to you all

diamondbear
06-03-2010, 12:22 PM
BILLY , THANKS FOR THE POST . I love fishing the resv. in brideport , I'd use sonar and find the little deeper water channel a couple hunderd yards into the lk. from the walker .