PDA

View Full Version : Boring Pudd report w/ limit of trout

Taiko
06-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey Guys,

Went out to the Pudd with two of my buddies. Fish of choice today was Trout. For my bday i was given a lot of new fishing gear, so what better way then to try it out at the Pudd. I took my inflatable pontoon out and had a blast. We fished the entire time there at Sailboat Cove. It was slow for my buddies all day on shore with not even a bite, but for me i had a little better luck. With my fish finder on board, i was able to locate and catch my limit pretty fast. i offered them my boat, but being stubborn they insisted that they would stay on shore and catch something haha.. NOPE! All fish but one was caught on a Pink and Orange Power worm, the other one was on rainbow power bait. The wind was really blowing today, and of course i forgot my anchor at home, BUT lucky me my buddy found a HUGE rock hahaha so i tied that up to rope i had in my bag. Overall it was a nice day on the lake, even with the two skunks my buddies brought home. Gluck on your next tirp guys, and sorry for the crappy photos, not very much to "show off" haha
[/B][/B][/B]

old pudd fisher
06-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Thats not boring. Nice report to read with pics of nice sized trout...Thanks.

Fishbones
06-02-2010, 08:29 PM
great report taiko, sounds like a great day fishing. Happy late b day by the way...