PDA

View Full Version : To the couple gettin' at it while I was trying to fish... (NSFW)

carpanglerdude
06-01-2010, 09:40 PM
...Really? Was your urge to mate so strong that you simply had to start in public? Granted, it was dusk, and I'm sure the dirty concrete picnic table was ever so inviting for your positions. Golf Course Pond is certainly a lovely spot at dusk and you probably were just fired up for a good romp at the classiest park in the I.E. Still, could you be a little more discreet? I'm sure the last thing you expected was some crazy bass angler to walk by in a hurry, and I apologize for interrupting the moment.

Any of you FNNers at Fairmount tonight? Gave up on gettin' any fish and wanted to get something else?

bassassassin
06-01-2010, 10:03 PM
...Really? Was your urge to mate so strong that you simply had to start in public? Granted, it was dusk, and I'm sure the dirty concrete picnic table was ever so inviting for your positions. Golf Course Pond is certainly a lovely spot at dusk and you probably were just fired up for a good romp at the classiest park in the I.E. Still, could you be a little more discreet? I'm sure the last thing you expected was some crazy bass angler to walk by in a hurry, and I apologize for interrupting the moment.

Any of you FNNers at Fairmount tonight? Gave up on gettin' any fish and wanted to get something else?

sorry man haha

AngryAgent
06-01-2010, 10:20 PM
What are you talking about he was fishing with his rod:Envious: That was fish he was dippin in!

Hometown
06-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Hook up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swank909
06-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Hahahah good ol times in the IE, but did you catch any fish? Lol jk

dfisher
06-01-2010, 10:48 PM
no pics? lol...

mudskipper76
06-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Hahahah good ol times in the IE, but did you catch any fish? Lol jk

........x2