PDA

View Full Version : BV june 1 guess how many fish i didnt catch?

I Rocha
06-01-2010, 06:23 PM
well i caught one cat but it was so small i didnt notice, caught it on nightcrawler

once again this lake duped me by charging me an extra $6 to catch their planted catfish, next time im just gona hand 6 random people a dollar and call it a day

used crawlers n shad

this lake sucks

Zach1093
06-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Well that sucks.

fishfinder
06-01-2010, 06:50 PM
pay lakes suck

pho boy
06-01-2010, 06:50 PM
well i caught one cat but it was so small i didnt notice, caught it on nightcrawler

once again this lake duped me by charging me an extra $6 to catch their planted catfish, next time im just gona hand 6 random people a dollar and call it a day

used crawlers n shad

this lake sucks
you want my paypal address?

madwire3
06-01-2010, 07:56 PM
a lot of fishing pressure out there if u are fishing a park and fish spot good luck, get a gear cart and walk around to the back side, or go out on a boat, ive gone 3 times since they started the overcharging crap again for the cats and havent gotten skunked yet, not big numbers of bigger guys but ok numbers,, try the duct the kitties and stripers are lookin busy now so save ur 12 bucks and fish the duct... oh and last time i went to b.v. we used shad and had action til around 1 few hook pulls "with circle hooks wtf?" and a couple break offs in the trees... good times

Eat Sleep Fish
06-01-2010, 09:13 PM

used crawlers n shad

this lake sucks

sounds like someone needs to get up to the sierras and do some REAL fishin!

Skaguy04
06-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Hakunna Matatta.... at least you were fishing!

BakoBassin
06-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Sergio and I were just wondering what happened to you last time we went fishing, Isaac.

I Rocha
06-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Sergio and I were just wondering what happened to you last time we went fishing, Isaac.

im still here, fishing when i can get a chance
ill be at Issy next, that always helps get the stale smell of BV skunk off me