PDA

View Full Version : Hesperia lake 5/30/10

J-Dub
05-31-2010, 12:15 AM
fished hesperia lake today with my pops....fished north shore for cats....caught 8 cats about 1 or 2 lbs each and 1 wiper all on shrimp and marshmallow combo...pretty slow for everybody else but fortunately we did well...did see alot of wipers that were either sick or dying i think cuz they were swimming close to shore and some were being netted easily....thats about it...sorry no pics cuz i cant find my camera:Confused:

jcskim
06-01-2010, 12:57 AM
i opted for corona friday but my buddy headed to hesperia sat and got skunked. I heard about the fish getting netted out there....good luck on at least catching some kitties since it was slow this weekend.

J-Dub
06-01-2010, 10:44 AM
i opted for corona friday but my buddy headed to hesperia sat and got skunked. I heard about the fish getting netted out there....good luck on at least catching some kitties since it was slow this weekend.

um i think u read my report wrong lol i did go out to hesperia and i did fish it...lol mme and my pops cuaght nine between the both of us lol

FISHINGBEE
06-01-2010, 12:09 PM
No the wipers like to hang out in the weeds close to shore. Not sure if they are trying to bed. Those idiots netting them and keeping them suck. The Wipers were put in to try and clear the water up. Keeping the Wipers aint helping the cause. I cant believe how stupid people can be. Great job on the cats.

FISHINGBEE

seal
06-01-2010, 12:18 PM
No the wipers like to hang out in the weeds close to shore. Not sure if they are trying to bed. Those idiots netting them and keeping them suck. The Wipers were put in to try and clear the water up. Keeping the Wipers aint helping the cause. I cant believe how stupid people can be. Great job on the cats.

FISHINGBEE

Ok this is a new one on me! Whipers were planted to clean up the water? They have used micro-orgamisms each of the last couple years to help clean up the water but have never heard that as a reason for planting whipers, Ed never mentioned that one, interesting. Explanation?????

FISHINGBEE
06-02-2010, 09:00 AM
I got it from a local fishing show. From what i know maybe they eat the carp eggs or something. Still keeping small wipers is lame.

FISHINGBEE