PDA

View Full Version : Wingnut,t/o on the water report san antonio

Fishbones
05-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Wingnut has been waiting to get up to san antonio and get in on the beefier striper bite.
So today he made the trip up there with Bob TroutOnly and it goes like this in text messages...

Fishbones to wingnut,..8:20am.........."whats the count?"

wingnut response......8:30am............" slow,only one about 8 lbs"

Fishbones to wingnut.....8:30am.........."cool thanks never give up"

Fishbones to wingnut........10:00am.........."whats the count?"

wingnut to fishbones.....10:03am..........."another 10lber...still kinda slow"

wingnut to fishbones.....10:38am........."six fish now biggest at 11lbs"

fishbones to wingnut.....10:39am........ "sweet bro congrats slayaway lots of pics"

wingnut to fishbones........10:59am......."8 now......heating up!"

fishbones to wingnut.......11:01am......"Oyeah......thats what i like to hear"

wingnut to fishbones........11:27am........"11fish"

fishbones to wingnut.......11:34am........."heck yeah brother.....good old bob"

fishbones to wingnut.......11:37am........"any breakoffs?"

wingnut to fishbones........11:39am......"3 off 25lb test...there are some monsters in here!"

fishbones to wingnut........11:41am......."tell me about it"

fishbones to wingnut........11:54am......"so you gonna go hit up the fat kittys in the cove?"

wingnut to fishbones.......11:57am........"screw the kitties, we want the linesides! lol

fishbones to wingnut.......11:58am........"Hahahahahahahahahaha nice answer"

fishbones to wingnut....2:45pm........."whats the count?"

wingnut to fishbones......2:53pm........."Fifteen"

fishbones to wingnut......2:54pm......."Nice"

wingnut to fishbones......4:33pm....."Done for the day Twenty fish 8-12lbs ....Oyeah!!!!"

fishbones to wingnut....4:44pm..."congrats bro,welcome to the san antonio striper club, cant wait for the famous wingnut report"

wingnut to fishbones......4:45pm....."thanks bro"

madwire3
05-30-2010, 11:55 AM
niceeee, man i gotta get up there

Eat Sleep Fish
05-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Freakin A. that lakes producing some monsters man.

Marine_Michael
05-30-2010, 04:20 PM
That lake sounds like the place to be. Too bad I'm broke.

hookjaw77
05-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Fishbones
Text T/O and tell him I am a paying customer, been trying to get a hold of him for 3 days with emails and PM. thanks
Swanee

dixoncider
05-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Crap..that place is 250 miles away...pretty far for a 1 day..great fish report...maybe its doable...?

exfactor
05-30-2010, 08:19 PM
Bet he's one red wingnut after this hot weekend. He might need to rest from this!

Fishbones
05-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Fishbones
Text T/O and tell him I am a paying customer, been trying to get a hold of him for 3 days with emails and PM. thanks
Swanee

ok will do,

elevated
05-31-2010, 08:23 AM
breaking um off on 25lb, ddaammmm! anyone down to split a trip with t/o up there? haha

TroutOnly
05-31-2010, 09:15 AM
IT WAS SICK,AND THEY BUSTED 30LB LINE ,BUT I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM AND RESLOVED IT ,THREE STRIPER REPORTS COMING,,,,,,,,,,,,,alex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I MIGHT SLAP YOU,,,,,,LOL,,,,YOU KNOW KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU,,,LOL,,,,,

cutbait
05-31-2010, 09:24 AM
Hurry up Bob... Been waitin

GeordyBass
05-31-2010, 10:45 AM
Awesome trip and fun report! Original lol. Yall slayed out there!!!!

Wingnut
05-31-2010, 11:40 AM
LOL, I didn't even know that your were doing this Alex. :Big Smile:
I'll put up a report a little later. Got home late and by the time I delivered all the fish, I was totally wiped out. I couldn't even wake my butt up to meet the S.W.A.T. Crew this morning in the surf. :LOL: Mikey (Exfactor) is right, I'm nursing a nice sunburn right now. :mad:

Phenomenal Striper fishing... we lit them up! Bob is da man! :Cool:

Here's a little teaser... lol

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Wingnut5/Wingnut%206/Picture025-18.jpg

Fishbones
05-31-2010, 11:46 AM
IT WAS SICK,AND THEY BUSTED 30LB LINE ,BUT I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM AND RESLOVED IT ,THREE STRIPER REPORTS COMING,,,,,,,,,,,,,alex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I MIGHT SLAP YOU,,,,,,LOL,,,,YOU KNOW KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU,,,LOL,,,,,

Hahahahahahahah,,,,,,i hope you mean fish slap,,,lol,,,,,,,,the problem was the "knot" if i guess right,,,,glad to hear you got it solved
congrats again on the san antonio slay,,,,,,,yeah,,,,3 reports,,,,thats good reading for those at work......

TroutOnly
05-31-2010, 12:04 PM
alex my sons friend was talkin smack so when he wasnt looking i slapped him in the side of the head with one a triple hookups only problem was the stripey was full of spooge and it squirted him on the side of his face i almost fell out of the boat laughing,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fishbones
05-31-2010, 12:10 PM
alex my sons friend was talkin smack so when he wasnt looking i slapped him in the side of the head with one a triple hookups only problem was the stripey was full of spooge and it squirted him on the side of his face i almost fell out of the boat laughing,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Mr. stripey spooge slap".......aw dang man thats gross!!...lol.....eewwwwww,,,,,,,,, hahahahahaha

TroutOnly
05-31-2010, 01:14 PM
FOR ANY OF YOU OUT THERE THAT ARE THINKING ABOUT A TRIP GET THREE PEOPLE TOGETHER AND SPLIT THE COST AND SPLIT THE DRIVING , THATS THE EASY FIX,,,,,,,,,,,THE FISHING IS GREAT OUT THERE RIGHT NOW,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

Fishbones
05-31-2010, 02:14 PM
LOL, I didn't even know that your were doing this Alex. :Big Smile:
I'll put up a report a little later. Got home late and by the time I delivered all the fish, I was totally wiped out. I couldn't even wake my butt up to meet the S.W.A.T. Crew this morning in the surf. :LOL: Mikey (Exfactor) is right, I'm nursing a nice sunburn right now. :mad:
Phenomenal Striper fishing... we lit them up! Bob is da man! :Cool:

suprise...lol...i thought a on the water report was in order,,,,
im sure you were tired, long day slaying in the sun, long night filleting,gutting,sharing with friends&family.
too bad bout the swat trip,those butts arnt going anywhere....
sunburns suck,, id get some aloe on that burn.
bob does got that lake dialed for sure.