PDA

View Full Version : Got my line wet in Chris Pond...

AQUABOOGIE AKA MADDFISHIN
05-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Brought my poles out Thursday for the second time since last season, even though the weathers not quite right, I deceided to run out to SARL to see if i can pull up a few of the kittys i saw on the video. Arrive around five; immediatly looked to see how the boat dock area looked; as usual the prime areas had been claimed. Thought about goin to catfish lake, but I really wanted to try a new spot. I deceided to give Chris Pond a go. Only one other car on the lake, I deceided to start around the back side. Set up, threw out, two poles; get a drink, turn the radio to the lakers, sit and wait. No hits, continue to move down the back of the pond. 2nd quarter, no action, move a little further, half time no hits, further down, whats this? oh, this is the tube thats used to stock the fish, i have to bring my lines over here, 3rd quarter, no love. Move a pole, refresh my drink, 4th quarter, sunseting...sitting...waiting...listening...kobe shoots, ron artest out of nowhere, its good!!!...pull in my lines, pack it up...suprise the wife...watched a movie...

saintarv
05-29-2010, 12:35 AM
Nice report. You'll get them next time. I am waiting for the heat and the cats to settle down. If I do fish I might do the 24hrs cause I remeber the cats biting after 11pm. I have to get the wife's permission to do the 24 though. Lol

CASTAWAY
05-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Nice try and thanks for the report.:Cool: I'm sure you'll get em' next time.:Cool:

05-29-2010, 09:57 PM
Nice report. You'll get them next time. I am waiting for the heat and the cats to settle down. If I do fish I might do the 24hrs cause I remeber the cats biting after 11pm. I have to get the wife's permission to do the 24 though. Lol

I definatly plan on doing a 24hr. session this year. May bring the family. My wife dosen't fish, she probably won't stay the whole night. Should be a great season, see you at the lake. ab

05-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Nice try and thanks for the report.:Cool: I'm sure you'll get em' next time.:Cool:

Just warming up a little; this will be the season of a new personal best!