PDA

View Full Version : First to Fish Night Charity Tournament June 5th

megan@lastchance
05-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Hi Everyone, the first to fish night tournament is coming up on us quick, it is June 5th. It is a charity tournament for Valley Wide Recreational. Hope you can come out and join us, I've attached a flier with the details. You can sign up the day of the tournament or if you would like an entry form I can fax it or email it to you. It is a fun event, with giveaways and a fun night of fishing.

Thanks again,

Megan

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/June_5th_Tournamentbbb.jpg

scca
05-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Very nice Good Luck to all !!

megan@lastchance
05-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Hey everyone, we just updated the flyer as we have changed everything to happen at the lake instead of at Last Chance. You can come by the shop and presign here up until 3 pm the day of the event and anyone that does presign here at shop will receive a 10% discount (with normal exclusions...shimano,gloomis,licenses, fishing trips). With the Charity tournament being where everyone has to be present we figured it was just easier to do everything at the lake. The future night tournaments for NBW and Won we will let you know about the presigns.

Also the rule about the semi division is for those who haven't cashed a check in the regular tournament season, that is for 2009/2010 season.

Hope to see a lot of you up there, we are getting some good giveaways.....just to name of a few....this is product I have already received with more on the way.

AWR
Damiki
Team 57
Jackall
Pitman Creek
Berkley
Roboworm

These are just the names of product that I have received, more on the way. Thanks to everyone so far who has donated!!!!