PDA

View Full Version : Upper Castaic Lake- Late report 5-15-10

Taiko
05-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late report, i am swamped at work. So we arrived at Castaic around 630. Waited in

line for about 15 minutes and we were off to rent a boat. It seemed like EVERYONE decided to go to

Castaic this morning haha. I waited in the tackle shop for what seemed like hours!! but it was

probably about 20-30 minutes. Then we were off and on the water at about 7:40. We headed

toward the buoy line and fished for about 3 hours for only 1 striper!!! haha i guess this buoy line isn't

as lucky to me as it is to everyone else!. We had a small friendly pot for first fish caught, and biggest

fish caught. lucky enough my fish was the first and the biggest. We left the buoy line with only one

fish in the cooler and headed towards the restroom ( my friends couldnt hold it in ). After that we

went to fish by the dam with more luck. With a total of 3 ppl , we only caught 6 fish. This normally

would be bad for any of you guys, but we were happy because it was my first striper on a boat, my

friends first striper ever, and well my other friend got the skunk! hahaha All in all it was an awesome

trip with great times. I will be going this sunday, so if you think u can help me catch more fish,

please dont be shy and just message me hahaha Thanks for reading and gluck out there!

fishinone
05-20-2010, 03:27 PM
That's a good catch for all of those firsts.

It's not your buddies first skunk is it?:LOL:

Congrats, nice stringer.

fishinone

Fishbones
05-20-2010, 09:52 PM
congrats taiko, i knew you would get into them soon.

elevated
05-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Nice job man, I was there that afternoon, buoy line was crowded, good times.

Taiko
05-21-2010, 11:21 AM
That's a good catch for all of those firsts.

It's not your buddies first skunk is it?:LOL:

Congrats, nice stringer.

fishinone

Thanks , and no it was not his first skunk, it was one of MANY!!! haha

congrats taiko, i knew you would get into them soon.

Thanks, i read your report and man you guys did well! good job!

Nice job man, I was there that afternoon, buoy line was crowded, good times.

Thanks, Yea it was my first time at the buoy line, and it was really crowded, but still fun!

fishinone
05-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Thanks , and no it was not his first skunk, it was one of MANY!!! haha

Not that I want to, but I can lay claim to a few of those myself.

Taiko
05-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Not that I want to, but I can lay claim to a few of those myself.

HAHAHA sadly i have to admit to my share as well!... hopefully not this sunday