PDA

View Full Version : Half Day Mako Slay........Oyeah!!!!

Fishbones
05-19-2010, 09:50 PM
I had made plans with Eric "EyeAmRealGhetto" to fish a 3/4 day boat today and quickly
changed plans and decided to fish with Jeff "webmaster" on his boat instead but it would
only be for the a.m bite cuz he had to pick up his daughter. Eric met at my house at 315am
and we jumped in his sweet mercedes and arrived to jeffs at 4am, we parked and loaded
up the gear and started our journey to Newport harbor where we launched the keilani and
motored thru the bay setting up our gear. As we were cruising thru the bay i was rocket
launching a swimbait to docks and shoreline for a drive by attempt at anything wanting to
play.....no takers....no worries.... We loaded up on sardines and headed a little north to
some seabass grounds for a try. During the drive i decided to take a quick nap, 15 minutes
into the drive i feel the boat slow down and hear jeff and eric talking about seeing a fin and
longtail jumping around, i didnt really get up because there was no action...by this time jeff
sets up a shark rig and sets it out and within minutes the reel screams as it gets slammed,
ok that got my attention so i jump out of the bunk and pop up on deck to find jeff and eric
have hooked something on the troll.
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0352.jpg
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0351.jpg
what a way to wake up....eric is on the rod and jeff captianing the boat to the fishes
needs, it started shaking its head and fighting tuff so there is good pressure on the fish
and it was a nice one for sure we get it up under the boat and it comes off..... we never
saw it....it was upsetting and right away we thought that was the only hook up for the day.
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0365.jpg
We set out the rigs again and within minutes my rod gets slammed,,,clicker screeming
.....jeff guns the boat...i set the hook with fierceness a multitude of times for a sure hook
set and the fight was on, it felt nice and stayed down all the time....we were not sure
what it was cuz we have not visually seen what weve been hooking up with just yet....
after a quick short pump session we had a view of our victim... a 130+lb mako shark....
we look at each other and start yelling like little girls!!just when we think it was done
jeff sticks the gaff in it and it goes crazy taking off and peeling line off jumping and
skimming the water for a short run and then back to the boat for a second try, this
time the shark goes even more crazy straighting our gaff and peeling off more line
finally we get him gaffed and tail tied. We had our first victim and my first Mako....oyeah!!
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/DSCN0135-1.jpg
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/DSCN0138-1.jpg
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0359.jpg
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/DSCN0141-1.jpg
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0356.jpg
we were all so excited..first eric hooks up but got off then minutes later we land this beauty,
by this time we are all very excited and are hi fiveing each other so we set out the rods
again and continue the troll for a while with no action, so jeff breaks out his special pressure
cooked flavored tuna, this stuff is to die for....and just as the game goes we started
eating and we hook up for the third time, Eric grabs the rod jeff guns the boat and jackpot
we are hooked up into No.3 yeah baby......this one is fighting like its not happy and doesnt
want to come in like the others,
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0358.jpg
eric is asking how he is doing and jeff and i just coach him thru it, easier said than done...
especially when eric isnt a big guy and handling this shark was a little harder than normal
but he held on the best he could and after some fight victory was his!!!!
YES!!!! thats two big fat makos we boarded, wow the excitement was flowing thru us all.
So we continue to slow troll shark lures and one of the makos backwards to kill it fasted
but this guy did not give up so easy, soaking me and everyone else twice while pulling it
close to check its status...just then another rod goes off and catches us off guard, we try
and hook it but got the hook spit and were out of bait, we decided to head in and call it a
morning and motor in as i cleaned and cut our fresh mako's....
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0364.jpg
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/DSCN0144-1.jpg
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0366.jpg
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/DSCN0148-1.jpg
As we arrive back to jeff's place we come around the corner and see that eric's Benz has
been hit....Dang...what a way to end a goood days fishing...luckly the driver left a note
with name and number...after the towtruck and eric left jeff gave me a ride home.
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/DSCN0152-1.jpg
Those were Eric and my first makos...was a rush they were fishing....and even better eating...
if you have eaten mako then you know it taste nothing like fish...more like a chicken light
white meat ....so delicious!!!
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0368.jpg
Jeff thank you for the invite, you are a great captian and sure can run that boat well..
Another great fishing mission bro, you made eric's year with that one....i dont think he
will ever fish trout again....LOL....
Thank you jeff and eric for a great days fishing.....Fishbones

GeordyBass
05-19-2010, 10:25 PM
DAMN NICE FISHBONESSSSSS, Ghetto, And Webmastaaaa!!!!!

Sweet day out in the water!!!! MAKO KILLLL ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Damn too bad about the MB though, hope you get that thing fixed up soon.

Megsdad
05-19-2010, 10:46 PM
This is an epic post!!!
thanks for the great read and cool picks. I can just imagine how stoked you guys were with your treasures from the deep.
good food too --the best!

joe

Troutman65
05-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Nice going guys. Sucks about the car.

Frenchy
05-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Heck ya man way to go on the double makos congrats nice report

marzocchi
05-20-2010, 02:36 AM
You need to marinade those steaks and grill them, then bring them over to my house.

Swank909
05-20-2010, 02:36 AM
Holy crap! That pic says it all

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/DSCN0144-1.jpg
haha too awesome!!!!!

DockRat
05-20-2010, 06:18 AM
Killer epic 1/2 day. Nice job and steaks for all.
DR

fisherman from long beach
05-20-2010, 07:57 AM
a alex you got me on my first strper,whats up with my first mako.good report and pics way to as always you fishing pyscho.lol

Which Way Out
05-20-2010, 08:16 AM
Very nice and yummy. Where you live and what times dinner? lol

CAPT'N
05-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Outstanding 1/2 day guy!

Two beautiful, and tasty Makos.............

Capt'n

E.A.R.G.
05-20-2010, 09:14 AM
yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihawwww!!!
what a dayyyy man!!!
just woke up from a 12 hour "nap" feeling supperrr except for this SORE SORE SORE left arm JEBUS! lol

Goooood day goood dayyyyy!!

lalo56
05-20-2010, 09:27 AM
Damn thats awsome. You guys are fierce looking! What a way to wake up huh Alex? Enjoyed the read. Congrats to you both for your first Mako's. I would be shaking with excitement thats for sure. Thanks for sharing your trip.

Eddie C.

lalo56
05-20-2010, 09:31 AM
what a dayyyy man!!!
just woke up from a 12 hour "nap" feeling supperrr except for this SORE SORE SORE left arm JEBUS! lol

Sorry about your car. I hope the other guys insurance is covering it.

Native Gal
05-20-2010, 09:36 AM
fishbones,
Sick!!!!, awesomely sick report. Mako mania, love it, Congrats to ya Gents.
Man those Mako do taste yummy, tried some years ago and delicious indeed.
Thanks for the killer read and awesome photos, sweet cooler shot.

NG
:Envious:

jiggaman
05-20-2010, 10:25 AM
was it really neccesery to kill two makos... just a thought but one if any seems plenty... the number and size have gone way down because of the constant keeping of these great sport fish... just my two cents

05-20-2010, 10:46 AM
was it really neccesery to kill two makos... just a thought but one if any seems plenty... the number and size have gone way down because of the constant keeping of these great sport fish... just my two cents

he gonna share his catch.right alex.lmao.keep them in the freezer.you never know when your gonna catch another.

Frenchy
05-20-2010, 10:48 AM

you cant be angry ya most boats only keep one but its was both of theuer 1st makos its tradition to kill give him a break

E.A.R.G.
05-20-2010, 12:40 PM

rest assured none of the fish will go to waste. We set beforehand that our limit on mako would be 2. We didn't go passed that so we didn't have to worry about it, but if we caught a third we would have released it.
All the sharks were filleted and steaked and will be personally eaten/handed out so no worries of waste there.

preaching to the choir

DavidE
05-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidE
05-20-2010, 12:44 PM
All the sharks were filleted and steaked and will be personally eaten/handed out so no worries of waste there.

Can you please pass some out here .......

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Ohhhh hel Yeah !......one SWEET outing.....3 troll hookups and 2 landed thats outstanding..

DAMN SWEET !

some sick feesh there guys, way ta roll, looks like your on a roll Captn' Jeff....Ayyye' ! Aye' ! looks like you got da; sharks' dead Eye'd in ur sights !

Sweet !

Hopefully 2 of many more to come...

Slayage !

P.S.

I love those shots of it cooking, man, I'm ready to head out to lunch right now and it made me want some......looks GOOD !

I'M HUNGRY !

paDDy
05-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Baby killer's!! Why would you guys kill two small mako's? Is our seal population not big enouff for you guys? Shows your lack of salt water fishing experience.

Fishbones
05-20-2010, 01:32 PM
DAMN NICE FISHBONESSSSSS, Ghetto, And Webmastaaaa!!!!!
Sweet day out in the water!!!! MAKO KILLLL ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Damn too bad about the MB though, hope you get that thing fixed up soon.

thanks geordy good times for sure, sux bout da banz tho..

This is an epic post!!!
thanks for the great read and cool picks. I can just imagine how stoked you guys were with your treasures from the deep.
good food too --the best!joe

we were super stoked joe....i mean ....it was are first mako's....so delicious....yumm!

Nice going guys. Sucks about the car.

thanks T65,,,thank god for geiko...

Heck ya man way to go on the double makos congrats nice report

thanks frenchy, it was a sweet day

You need to marinade those steaks and grill them, then bring them over to my house.

LoL.....yeah, get in line....i had to turn my phine off from all my friends callin tryin to get a piece ...lol

Holy crap! That pic says it all.........haha too awesome!!!!!

it sure does......lol

Killer epic 1/2 day. Nice job and steaks for all.
DR

thanks DR, that shark is being enjoyed by many familys, including mine,

a alex you got me on my first strper,whats up with my first mako.good report and pics way to as always you fishing pyscho.lol

thanks johnny, the fishing psycho will get ya hooked up....

Very nice and yummy. Where you live and what times dinner? lol

LoL, theres a small group of people already circling my house chanting we want mako.....

Outstanding 1/2 day guy!
Two beautiful, and tasty Makos.............Capt'n

thanks scott, you said it perfectly with five words!

what a dayyyy man!!!

eric, what a day bro huh, congrats on our first makos

Damn thats awsome. You guys are fierce looking! What a way to wake up huh Alex? Enjoyed the read. Congrats to you both for your first Mako's. I would be shaking with excitement thats for sure. Thanks for sharing your trip.
Eddie C.

it was awesome x100000000000000 fierce and hungry, thanks eddie...

Sorry about your car. I hope the other guys insurance is covering it.

they got all the info exchanged

fishbones,
Sick!!!!, awesomely sick report. Mako mania, love it, Congrats to ya Gents.
Man those Mako do taste yummy, tried some years ago and delicious indeed.
Thanks for the killer read and awesome photos, sweet cooler shot.

NG
:Envious:

Thanks NativeGal so you know the amazing flavor of it....simply delicious.....i think i will be eating it for the next few..MMmm

Both of us had never caught one before, I worked as a deckhand and all of the shark was used when cut and these sharks were not wasted, I personally gave some to many friends of mine, eric is part of a church group where the shark was given out to familys.

he gonna share his catch.right alex.lmao.keep them in the freezer.you never know when your gonna catch another.

and you know this .......man!!!

you cant be angry ya most boats only keep one but its was both of theuer 1st makos its tradition to kill give him a break

its ok frenchy, i expected there to be some that dont approve, and to those i say this was our first makos.
they were cleaned and cut by myself a ex deckhand of 4+years and none of the shark was wasted.
There were many happy familys that were given a piece of to to enjoy for lunch or dinner.

rest assured none of the fish will go to waste. We set beforehand that our limit on mako would be 2. We didn't go passed that so we didn't have to worry about it, but if we caught a third we would have released it.
preaching to the choir

X2

Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you please pass some out here .......

hahahaha......wish i had more i would have made a post on here giving it out free ...

sounds like alot of people would have enjoyed some

Ohhhh hel Yeah !......one SWEET outing.....3 troll hookups and 2 landed thats outstanding..
DAMN SWEET !
some sick feesh there guys, way ta roll, looks like your on a roll Captn' Jeff....Ayyye' ! Aye' ! looks like you got da; sharks' dead Eye'd in ur sights !
Sweet !
Hopefully 2 of many more to come...
Slayage !
P.S.
I love those shots of it cooking, man, I'm ready to head out to lunch right now and it made me want some......looks GOOD !
I'M HUNGRY !

thanks gary it was a bloody great mako of a time for sure.....arrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!

Fishbones
05-20-2010, 01:32 PM
Baby killer's!! Why would you guys kill two small mako's? Is our seal population not big enouff for you guys? Shows your lack of salt water fishing experience.

First off it was our first two makos we ever caught, we hooked two more and lost them... so that tells me there is more than just two makos out there....have you never kept a fish because it was your first fish.? im sure you did one time in your life.
Lack of saltwater experience??? i wont even go there. these 130+lb makos were handed out to many familys that enjoyed them.
perfectly legal and delicious, everyones allowed to have there own opinion.

jiggaman
05-20-2010, 02:55 PM
well ill make this my last post on this topic as its worthless too try and teach people things... but killing two SMALL makos is not right in any world... one is perfectly fine and plenty believe me i know. so if u caught a 20 lb pup thresher u would keep it because it would be your first one ever? Just because its your first one ever does not make it right to kill a local pup mako... once again just my two cents and personal opinion. If u want fish to feed people than why not go and slay on some local sculpin or rock fish that are plentyful iff the newport coast btw i mean no disrespect with this reply in any way

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-20-2010, 03:02 PM
let 'em have their victory....sheesh...everyone has to lighten up..

Give 'em a break, they don't have to follow YOUR standards as individuals...stop telling them what is right or wrong, it's fine to suggest but seems this is lighting a fire into a bash thread....and going in a whole different direction rather than fishing conradery...haven't we all seen anough of that bullcrap....let 'em fish...if it's not illegal....let 'em be...sheesh.

come on guys...this is a little ridiculous..

My 2 cents

P.S.
Maybe they'll feel differently after their intial kills and see it from your perspective....who knows.. but the real point is it's their choice to decide what to do with their catches not yours !

fishinone
05-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Wow! you guys really got in them. Unbelievable! Congratulations.

EARG weighs about as much as the fish you caught.

Wow!

05-20-2010, 03:56 PM
well ill make this my last post on this topic as its worthless too try and teach people things... but killing two SMALL makos is not right in any world... one is perfectly fine and plenty believe me i know. so if u caught a 20 lb pup thresher u would keep it because it would be your first one ever? Just because its your first one ever does not make it right to kill a local pup mako... once again just my two cents and personal opinion. If u want fish to feed people than why not go and slay on some local sculpin or rock fish that are plentyful iff the newport coast btw i mean no disrespect with this reply in any way

as my buddy pointed out in his post,it was 130 plus.not a 20lbr.but i understand your point.not arguing in any way.

BIGRED KILLA
05-20-2010, 03:57 PM
We always kill 1 shark a year that will hold us and many other people for the year after that it is always CPR last year we cpr 3 threshers that were bigger then are first one. Not bashing just T-sharks and Makos are getting more popular in sport fishing every year and if we all start hunting them down and killing them esp the smaller units we will put a nice dent in that generation an so forth.Thanks for the pics and report looks like you guys found the sharks hopefully the local WSB bite will pick up more. Time for me to get my Mako or T-shark this year.

Bigred

mrjonez
05-20-2010, 04:00 PM
yes! nice day out there. taste like Pork/Chicken if you ask me. and IMFO those 100lbrs are the size to keep. way better than killing huge breeders.

murrieta angler
05-20-2010, 04:24 PM
ALEX, JEFF & ERIC,
You guys absolutely tore it up out there. Congrats on you and Eric getting your first Mako's.
I can only imagine the adrenaline running thru your body when the clicker was screaming at you to grab it and challenge the fish!
Great Report & Awesome Pics,
Robert

E.A.R.G.
05-20-2010, 05:37 PM
baby?

This species grows to an average length of 1.82–3.2 metres (5 ft 12 in–10 ft 6 in)[7][8] and to a weight of approximately 60–400 kilograms (130–880 lb)

our makos. 6 feet 130lbs.

the only baby is you.
Whaaaa whaaaaaa go cry to mommy you baby.

Jackpot Jimmy
05-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Nice report Alex!! I did a mako trip with a bunch of friends a few years back and I was lucky enough to get one of the three makos that night, which was about 100 pounds. The mako was a pretty easy fight but I also hooked a blue and that thing sure kicked me into submission...that sucker did not want to die! I released it but it was a pretty good fight nonetheless. I can't wait to go back out and do a mako trip again...

Frenchy
05-20-2010, 07:22 PM
baby?

This species grows to an average length of 1.82–3.2 metres (5 ft 12 in–10 ft 6 in)[7][8] and to a weight of approximately 60–400 kilograms (130–880 lb)

the only baby is you.
Whaaaa whaaaaaa go cry to mommy you baby.

exactly what i was gunna say those are not pups under 100 is a pup and yea you would be just as pist if it was a five hunderd lber those 2 sharks werent eating any seals still way to small now this mako would eat seals
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/dleboeuf/l_c2d8881466e559b8ed025067ca134bd3.jpg

495 mako kept and killed

hologramSAM
05-20-2010, 08:43 PM
It is a documented fact that the growth rate on these fish are slow.
Maximum size adult females reach a larger size than male mako sharks and can exceed 13 feet in length and as much as 1,100 pounds in weight. Male makos reach sexual maturity at a smaller size than females, at about 6.5 feet while females reach sexual maturity at a size of about 10 feet. Estimates of age at sexual maturity vary from roughly 4-8 years for males and 6-15 years for females. Relative to other marine fish, sharks have a very low reproductive potential. Mako sharks have a two or three-year reproductive cycle, and a gestation period of 12-18 months. Litter sizes range from 4 to 30 pups. I am not trying to bash your catch, just giving you some factual sight.

Fishbones
05-20-2010, 09:10 PM

I would not keep a 20lb thresher or any shark under a hundered pounds. nore would i keep a shark over a 200lbs because that is a breeder and in reality too much meat for anybody even a church group. Did you not hear the part about it being given out to familys at a church, doesnt sound like it was wasted, How do you feed a church with a limit of rockfish or sculpin fillets.....?
Its not like i will be doing this everyday....

let 'em have their victory....sheesh...everyone has to lighten up..
Give 'em a break, they don't have to follow YOUR standards as individuals...stop telling them what is right or wrong, it's fine to suggest but seems this is lighting a fire into a bash thread....and going in a whole different direction rather than fishing conradery...haven't we all seen anough of that bullcrap....let 'em fish...if it's not illegal....let 'em be...sheesh.
come on guys...this is a little ridiculous..
My 2 cents
P.S.
Maybe they'll feel differently after their intial kills and see it from your perspective....who knows.. but the real point is it's their choice to decide what to do with their catches not yours !

thanks gary, im not doing anything illegal period so im good.

Wow! you guys really got in them. Unbelievable! Congratulations.
EARG weighs about as much as the fish you caught.
Wow!

thanks ron, that mako almost pulled eric over the rail, lucky for him jeff and i caught him in time....

as my buddy pointed out in his post,it was 130 plus.not a 20lbr.but i understand your point.not arguing in any way.

thanks johnny, ...if it was a 20lb thresher i would give it a kiss and release it ....

We always kill 1 shark a year that will hold us and many other people for the year after that it is always CPR last year we cpr 3 threshers that were bigger then are first one. Not bashing just T-sharks and Makos are getting more popular in sport fishing every year and if we all start hunting them down and killing them esp the smaller units we will put a nice dent in that generation an so forth.Thanks for the pics and report looks like you guys found the sharks hopefully the local WSB bite will pick up more. Time for me to get my Mako or T-shark this year.....Bigred

i cant wait for my first thresher....im hoping it jumps like crazy... and again the fillets and steaks were given out at a church,family and friends. Now it the seabass.....i agree hoprfully there around the corner....goodluck on your sharh outing

yes! nice day out there. taste like Pork/Chicken if you ask me. and IMFO those 100lbrs are the size to keep. way better than killing huge breeders.

the taste is unlike no other...sooo good!, i agree thats the right size to catch and eat too..

ALEX, JEFF & ERIC,
You guys absolutely tore it up out there. Congrats on you and Eric getting your first Mako's.
I can only imagine the adrenaline running thru your body when the clicker was screaming at you to grab it and challenge the fish!
Great Report & Awesome Pics,
Robert

thanks robert,it was something else.....like being on another planet....for sure..

baby?

thanks for the info eric.

Nice report Alex!! I did a mako trip with a bunch of friends a few years back and I was lucky enough to get one of the three makos that night, which was about 100 pounds. The mako was a pretty easy fight but I also hooked a blue and that thing sure kicked me into submission...that sucker did not want to die! I released it but it was a pretty good fight nonetheless. I can't wait to go back out and do a mako trip again...

thanks jimmy, it didnt fight to bad either...i was using a 4/0 with 50lb dacron and a roller guide stand up rod..
ive hooked blues too and agree they fought harder for sure...

exactly what i was gunna say those are not pups under 100 is a pup and yea you would be just as pist if it was a five hunderd lber but those 2 sharks werent eating any seals still way to small

I would never kill a 5hundred pound shark!.....they were full of mackrel and looked to be small tuna...

It is a documented fact that the growth rate on these fish are slow.
Maximum size adult females reach a larger size than male mako sharks and can exceed 13 feet in length and as much as 1,100 pounds in weight. Male makos reach sexual maturity at a smaller size than females, at about 6.5 feet while females reach sexual maturity at a size of about 10 feet. Estimates of age at sexual maturity vary from roughly 4-8 years for males and 6-15 years for females. Relative to other marine fish, sharks have a very low reproductive potential. Mako sharks have a two or three-year reproductive cycle, and a gestation period of 12-18 months. Litter sizes range from 4 to 30 pups. I am not trying to bash your catch, just giving you some factual sight.

Thank you for your info and kind response...

bones
05-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Sad to see that the babies had to die to boost another anglers ego. Eating the fish is the only way to justify killing it IMHO.It's not like you guys really need the fish to eat and survive do you guys?
I personally would like to see Mako's protected just like Whites and that will probably be the case someday soon if everyone starts keeping baby mako's that are still primarily baitfish eaters. Mako's need to be much larger to actually prey on seals. They are one of the only sharks that can swim up to 35 mph to catch a fleeing seal.White's are not nearly as fast and need to profile their prey and ambush their meal.White's are scarce and we have no orcas here in our socal waters. Mako's are the only predeator here keeping the seal population somewhat in check.
This post truely points out how the majority of the members here don't know the "CODE" that hardcore SW anglers live by. I'm not really trying to bash but I'm really surprised that you guys aren't setting a very good example but rather only wanted the meat (and ego boost). I'm sure they were delicious and babies actually have less mercury in them but that's besides the point (I also won't eat veal just because it's a baby cow).
There is another board that I will not name out of respect for Jeff but it is very well known among hardcore SW anglers that love BLOOD on their DECKS. If this post was put up there ............. They would go crazy with anger and probably delete the report all together.
So I guess it all comes down to the "forum" or the "company you keep".
Let's all go to Castaic and keep two 15" LMB now and throw them in the frying pan because it's legal!!!
One thing for sure..........It's legal to keep 4 legal halibut on any given outing but the members of the SWAT team live by the code "Protect the Fishery first".That's why we don't share our limited halibut hot spots with folks who only see the "Legal" aspect of fishing.Shall we say........we look at the big picture rather than our immediate ego's or dinner on the table. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution IMHO.
FYI guys.....The biggest male mako caught is 624lbs and the biggest female weighed a whopping 1221lbs.

Done with rant........back into the shadows.....I GO!!

webmaster
05-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Another awesome day Alex. You handled that beast like a pro, are you sure that was your first one?:Rolls Eyes:

Next time we'll have to slay dual threshers! - hahahaha! j/k :LOL::LOL:

Grilled some up tonight - excellent of course!

Webmaster pug says "Go ahead, mako my day".

Frenchy
05-20-2010, 10:11 PM
the only reason that fish was killed wa sbecause it was back in te day when they still had the mako madness and mako my day tourneys that was a 1st place fish in the mako madness bak in o2 or 01 i dont remember

Fishbones
05-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Sad to see that the babies had to die to boost another anglers ego. Eating the fish is the only way to justify killing it IMHO.It's not like you guys really need the fish to eat and survive do you guys?
I personally would like to see Mako's protected just like Whites and that will probably be the case someday soon if everyone starts keeping baby mako's that are still primarily baitfish eaters. Mako's need to be much larger to actually prey on seals. They are one of the only sharks that can swim up to 35 mph to catch a fleeing seal.White's are not nearly as fast and need to profile their prey and ambush their meal.White's are scarce and we have no orcas here in our socal waters. Mako's are the only predeator here keeping the seal population somewhat in check.
This post truely points out how the majority of the members here don't know the "CODE" that hardcore SW anglers live by. I'm not really trying to bash but I'm really surprised that you guys aren't setting a very good example but rather only wanted the meat (and ego boost). I'm sure they were delicious and babies actually have less mercury in them but that's besides the point (I also won't eat veal just because it's a baby cow).
There is another board that I will not name out of respect for Jeff but it is very well known among hardcore SW anglers that love BLOOD on their DECKS. If this post was put up there ............. They would go crazy with anger and probably delete the report all together.
Let's all go to Castaic and keep two 15" LMB now and throw them in the frying pan because it's legal!!!
One thing for sure..........It's legal to keep 4 legal halibut on any given outing but the members of the SWAT team live by the code "Protect the Fishery first".That's why we don't share our limited halibut hot spots with folks who only see the "Legal" aspect of fishing.Shall we say........we look at the big picture rather than our immediate ego's or dinner on the table. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution IMHO.
FYI guys.....The biggest male mako caught is 624lbs and the biggest female weighed a whopping 1221lbs.

Done with rant........back into the shadows.....I GO!!

Was it legal?,yes!,Was the mission about inflating my ego?,No,Do i eat LMB?,No,they dont taste good..
ive C&R tons of fish and never once hooked or kept a mako, it was the second shark of my life.
The fact of the matter is that this is your opinion and its completely legal and i did not commit a crime
If you really feel this way about certain species then why do you fish at all??
what happens if you hook a fish and it break off and dies...? does that bother you?? have you harmed or effected the species?
just the stress alone from the fight of some fish will cause them to die....
Think about all the fish you put hooks,tears,holes,broken jaws,missing eyes on just fishing for fun.....doesnt sound to good to me.. kinda sounds mean and unnessacary for the fish to have to go thru that just to be released hurt,weak,injured, possibly slowly dying.
I guess your code is hardcore C&R..thats your choice and...thats your opinion again!!
there are more things to worry about like poachers and snaggers, longliners,netters....illegal things..
Why did they call the board that name if there gonna cry about a guy legally catching and eating his first mako....geez..

jiggaman
05-20-2010, 11:52 PM
what a mature response lmfao hysterical... that has nothing to do with anything lol, do you know how fast a mako grows...? I think not haha just prooves my point even more. One was sufficiant and thats all there is too it

MAVERICK27
05-20-2010, 11:53 PM
Awesome day! I have wanted to catch a Mako forever now. Seems you gotta have a boat :( This was the coolest post all year! Thanks for the motivation man.

E.A.R.G.
05-21-2010, 12:09 AM
what a mature response lmfao hysterical... that has nothing to do with anything lol, do you know how fast a mako grows...? I think not haha just prooves my point even more. One was sufficiant and thats all there is too it

everyone is entitled to their own standard of ethics, that's exactly why its ethics and not law. (If it were illegal to keep mako then I guarantee you we would be the first to throw them back) Respectful expressions of opinions are also a right as well, in fact I would say its one of the foundations of this board.
But come on jiggaman, the way you encroach on one's right to have their own ethics... NOT COOL.
Lighten up and go catch a fish.
or are we all living in Jiggaman's world here.
By the way... when there is a red squiggly line under a word, it means you've spelled it wrong. Just in case you were wondering...

webmaster
05-21-2010, 04:43 AM

Yeah, you're right. Some forums are full of a-holes and crybabies.

Those guys get banned here.....

lalo56
05-21-2010, 07:19 AM
hopefully one day i get the opportunity to catch and taste one in this life time. Loved the post.

05-21-2010, 08:24 AM
response to bones.ive been on the (other)site and i just read a guy caught i believe a 15footer or so.so check it out,they have a bunch of threads about makos being caught.so relaxe .good catch alex and co.

jiggaman
05-21-2010, 08:58 AM
well man once again you guys are completely missing the whole point of this conversation your taking it the completely wrong way...and im not the only one who thinks so, and in conjunction to your little squiggly line spellling comment, hahahahahahahaha who the hell cares lol im not here posting on this board to be the master speller. But hey I guess not everyone can have common sense

jiggaman
05-21-2010, 09:06 AM
oh and just to let you guys know I and everyone else could care less if you keep a mako but keeping two makos especially seeing as how slow they grow and the big role they play in the ocean ecosystem, thats the problem that we have with it, thats all im saying.

05-21-2010, 09:33 AM
oh and just to let you guys know I and everyone else could care less if you keep a mako but keeping two makos especially seeing as how slow they grow and the big role they play in the ocean ecosystem, thats the problem that we have with it, thats all im saying.

i understand your point( i really do)but what they did is not illegal.they are in their right to keep those sharks.ive fished with alex he is not just a kill fisherman.matter of fact everytime ive gone out with him he releases everything.he has let stripers go,calicos go.except the sculpin that i requested because i love me sculpin tacos.but every species in the ocean has a role to play in the ecosystem.

breeze71
05-21-2010, 11:03 AM
Nicely done guys. Those steaks look great!

If any of these complainers really had some action behind their farts they would be voicing other hazards that have much more impact on our fisheries than all the personal boaters in SC put together fishing 24/7 for 10 years side by side.

Ego boosting? SWAT is raiding a neighborhood near you soon? Rub my ego come on...rub it good.

BTW....I'm just pushing buttons here but bare with me....that whole fishery closure that's going in effect soon, the one where it may actually help rejuvenate the fisheries for the future...the one where 99 percent of the fisherman voted against it (even the ones calling themselves Pro-conservation fisherman...Knights of the CPR table...the guys that complain about people that fish for fun but won't give or know a hoot about deep water trolling for the fish market...incidentally the same guys that will act pretty in their own waters but come time for a trip to Mexican waters the rules, regulations oh and "conservation" are out of the window).

You don't have to justify yourselves with anyone. You keep yourselves legal and that all you have to care about. Again good job on the kill! I think I deserve a few Mako Steaks for the rambling!

CL SmooV
05-21-2010, 11:15 AM
Duuuuudeeeees!

Nice!

Sorry bout the 300. The fish defintely took the edge off the accident I bet.

I smell Salt Water! I may have to leave bassy alone this weekend.

Thanks for the inspiration.

CL

BIGRED KILLA
05-21-2010, 11:29 AM

If any of these complainers really had some action behind their farts they would be voicing other hazards that have much more impact on our fisheries than all the personal boaters in SC put together fishing 24/7 for 10 years side by side.

Ego boosting? SWAT is raiding a neighborhood near you soon? Rub my ego come on...rub it good.

BTW....I'm just pushing buttons here but bare with me....that whole fishery closure that's going in effect soon, the one where it may actually help rejuvenate the fisheries for the future...the one where 99 percent of the fisherman voted against it (even the ones calling themselves Pro-conservation fisherman...Knights of the CPR table...the guys that complain about people that fish for fun but won't give or know a hoot about deep water trolling for the fish market...incidentally the same guys that will act pretty in their own waters but come time for a trip to Mexican waters the rules, regulations oh and "conservation" are out of the window).

You don't have to justify yourselves with anyone. You keep yourselves legal and that all you have to care about. Again good job on the kill! I think I deserve a few Mako Steaks for the rambling!

lol Please don't get Tuna and Rock fish confused with Makos.

Bigred

Taiko
05-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Alex.............................................. ........ are you serious??????????? hahaha GOOD JOB MAN!!!!!!!!

breeze71
05-21-2010, 11:35 AM
lol Please don't get Tuna and Rock fish confused with Makos.

Bigred

As long as you don't get your mouth and your *** confused, we'll be fine.

Breeze71

Fishbones
05-21-2010, 11:55 AM
well man once again you guys are completely missing the whole point of this conversation your taking it the completely wrong way..

As i stated before those were our first makos,
they were cleaned and cut by a ex deckhand so nothing went to waste,
the steaks and fillets were handed out at a church for many familys to enjoy...
In my honest opinion...that will probably be the only mako i will ever catch only because its not something i like to target,
but i did want to catch one and i did and it was delicious...will i buy shark gear and fish them crazy....Nope..
yellows and tuna for me....so please again...give us a break....we are trying to enjoy our catch.

i understand your point( i really do)but what they did is not illegal.they are in their right to keep those sharks.ive fished with alex he is not just a kill fisherman.matter of fact everytime ive gone out with him he releases everything.he has let stripers go,calicos go.except the sculpin that i requested because i love me sculpin tacos.but every species in the ocean has a role to play in the ecosystem.

johnny, you know i CPR almost everything, hope you enjoyed the sculpin tacos...

thanks hiro, they were so delicious....my first time eating mako, i was completely tripping out cuz it taste nothing like fish
didnt even smell like fish....sooo gooood!!!....

Duuuuudeeeees!
Nice!
Sorry bout the 300. The fish defintely took the edge off the accident I bet.
I smell Salt Water! I may have to leave bassy alone this weekend.
Thanks for the inspiration.
CL

thanks CL the 300 was a bummer but the fresh mako steaks made up for it....

yeah man the salt is calling...

Alex.............................................. ........ are you serious??????????? hahaha GOOD JOB MAN!!!!!!!!

thanks tony....im serious!!!! ...lol

fishinone
05-21-2010, 11:58 AM
thanks ron, that mako almost pulled eric over the rail, lucky for him jeff and i caught him in time....

EARG,

One of the basics tenants of shark fishing is,!!! "STAY OUT OF THE WATER".:ROFL:

fishinone

Haters,

These guys are within their rights to keep these fish. GROW UP!

fishinone

E.A.R.G.
05-21-2010, 12:15 PM
EARG,

One of the basics tenants of shark fishing is,!!! "STAY OUT OF THE WATER".:ROFL:

fishinone

HAHA LOL LOL
they were actually recording me fighting the shark but they stopped right before it happened. haha
That shark is LITERALLY bigger than I am . i would hate to see one under water. my karate isn't as good down there.

BrandonFish
05-21-2010, 12:22 PM
one hell of a half day guys:Twisted: congrats on your first makos!:Envious: did you cut out there jaws and dry it up? have yet to try mako but i here its tastey. i had some 130+ pound thresher my grpa caught on a 3/4 it was exelent on the bbq

Brandon

Wingnut
05-21-2010, 12:40 PM

Hiro, I think you've been bashed here too many times and lashing out at the wrong people buddy. :LOL:

Do you know why I post reports? Ego... you think so? If I was truly out for internet glory I would post my reports on every other fishing website out there. Do I? No, I only post reports here on FNN. Why? Because Dana is a personal friend of mine and even though this site isn't perfect, I believe in it enough to give it my continued support.

I post reports because I want to bring as much attention to our sport as possible, fresh or salt. The more people that gets involved with fishing can only benefit the sport. It will create awareness and respect for our ocean and lakes. Imagine if President Obama was a hardcore angler. Do you think that he would allow the M.L.P.A. to be doing what they are doing right now? Maybe, just maybe a young future President of the United States is reading reports right now here on FNN. Maybe someday, with what he has learned here, he will help to protect our sport.
It's also no secret that I post reports to advocate Catch & Release. To protect the future of our fishery. But I've never bashed anybody or try to impose my beliefs on anyone.

The S.W.A.T. Crew members are hand-picked because they share the same philosophy and the love for the sport as myself. If some people think that we are ego driven they are misguided and miss the point of why we post reports. I will continue to post reports and support FNN... until I am asked not to do so anymore... :Cool:

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-21-2010, 12:53 PM
well man once again you guys are completely missing the whole point of this conversation your taking it the completely wrong way...and im not the only one who thinks so, and in conjunction to your little squiggly line spelling comment, hahahahahahahaha who the hell cares lol im not here posting on this board to be the master speller. But hey I guess not everyone can have common sense
I’m not certain it's the masses who have missed the point !

Maybe I’ll put it this way….this is a reports forum….”hence the report !”

translated: they went fishing for sharks, they landed two, they reported it”

I’d say that was mighty considerate of them to share !

So to sum up: if your actually interested in fishing for sharks, then you have benefited from them sharing their success and I’d lay odds you get out there on them sooner than you would have before these gentleman were kind enough to not only share the fact that they had success but they also even shared WHERE in general….that is HUGE.

And furthermore, I’d lay odds if you have success you won’t have the true anglership to share it with the masses which is really what this forum is about not the debate whether or not to keep 1 or keep 2, they make the “general forum for those such things…

I might share those feelings if said anglers went out every weekend and continued to kill multiple fish of the same species.

How about a little props for a job well done as far as I’m concerned…

Nice CATCH…SWEET ! dayam, stop tainting these poor fella’s victory.

This is old, maybe you should focus some of that energy on the commercial fisherman who rape and kill everything with their gill nets and long lines.

Certainly preservation needs to and should be considered but you cannot crucify one group of anglers for killing 2 sharks, man give it a break.

Fishing report column! this is a fishing report column, let’s not lose track of that….
This is not the “judgement column”

Let’s get back on the right page : (

Sad to see that the babies had to die to boost another anglers ego. Eating the fish is the only way to justify killing it

I personally would like to see Mako's protected just like Whites
Mako's need to be much larger to actually prey on seals.
They are one of the only sharks that can swim up to 35 mph to catch a fleeing seal.White's are not nearly as fast and need to profile their prey and ambush their meal.
White's are scarce and we have no orcas here in our socal waters. Mako's are the only predeator here keeping the seal population somewhat in check.

This post truely points out how the majority of the members here don't know the "CODE" that hardcore SW anglers live by.

I'm not really trying to bash but I'm really surprised that you guys aren't setting a very good example but rather only wanted the meat (and ego boost). I'm sure they were delicious and babies actually have less mercury in them but that's besides the point (I also won't eat veal just because it's a baby cow).

One thing for sure..........It's legal to keep 4 legal halibut on any given outing but the members of the SWAT team live by the code "Protect the Fishery first".That's why we don't share our limited halibut hot spots with folks who only see the "Legal" aspect of fishing.Shall we say........we look at the big picture rather than our immediate ego's or dinner on the table.

You are either part of the problem or part of the solution IMHO.

That baby comment is just “wrong” that fish aint no baby !
As far as egos, you post yourself to get a little ego boost so I wouldn’t stand in judgement regarding that (pot calling the kettle black ?).
Anyways, regarding fishing, sure we all seek a little acknowledgement for our catches and if you post yourself (which I’ve seen you do repeatedly) your seeking that acknowledgement as well.

With fishing comes a little bragging, that’s perfectly healthy and part of the fun that is fishing.
As far as eating it, man there’s allot to be said in taking pride in eating your own catch and you cannot obtain the same freshness that you can from eating a fresh kill, it’s not just “about the kill” one does not kill just to kill, we catch and love the catching experience but one should be allowed to “reap the benefits of their hard efforts”.

Let’s not forget that everytime one buys a fish sandwich or even buys some fresh fish they impact the fishery, in fact it’s worse due to the mass raping of the waters that commercial fisherman do.

That should be more of the focus regarding the big picture, when anglers take 1-2 of those sharks it doesn’t equate to the same damage that those businesses do, drill into it deeper, if they didn’t do the damage that they’ve done for so many years we would see a greater population of the fish in question near the coasts !

You’d like to see the mako’s protected ? well theyre not so it’s a moot point so till that happens let these angler enjoy….

Maybe if your so gung ho on preservation, maybe you should go barbless as to not injure your catches ?
Again, wrong for me to tell you what to do but just giving you a little taste of that bitter pill that is “judgement”.

Your comments regarding seals leads one to believe your more concerned with the seals overpopulation than that of the mako shark species on it’s own merit.

Plan an attack and get involved with the relocation and population control of seals if that’s the case, but that is a different story entirely.

I’m not blind to not aknowledge that sharks can certainly contribute to the population control but the seal issuesare far beyond any population control that shark species can provide.

As far as a “code” that is preposterous to make a blanket statement such as above, your’e entirely wrong to lump everyone into a “weekend warrior” stereotype that kills and takes every single fish caught ……
I know you seem to believe that I kill everything and you can believe what you like but not every saltwater angler on this forum kills everything, your not aware of countless groves of fish that are released or you simply don’t focus on that, your focusing on the select few that are caught and eatin.
(fish stix and fish sandwiches store boaght etc. ? is is really that different again ?)

This code you speak of is not a universal standard, it’s comes with each individuals own intrepetations and come on man, not killing ANY of these sportfish and deeming one a baby killer for doing so is ridiculous regardless of species.

In the past you’ve accused me of having an “old school attitude to fish”
Well, I do like to eat fish but I personally do my part to give back and release high percentages of my catches, you can believe that or not, I don’t have to prove anything to anyone regarding that, I can sleep well at night knowing I’ve respected the ecology.
This is not necessarily an “old school attitude” it’s just my personal approach !

that is my motto’ but again it’s “MY MOTTO” not yours or others.

Salt water “code” as you put it has been in affect for years, one wonders when sportfishing boat reports go up that one doesn’t attack the fact that they didn’t release all the fish, this “code” you speak of is there but not necessarily following the parameters of your personal standards, it’s all good to have those of your choice and I commend that but don’t judge your neighbors if he’s right handed and you are left so to speak !

Well again, it’s the food chain buddy, we all eat fish (most people anyway) whether it’s by our hand or the industry, it still is relevant to human existence, god put many different species on this earth and we are higher on the food chain, unless you’re a vegan something will die in order for man to exist, look at the greatest big picture !

For someone not trying to bash you’ve certainly gone out of your way to make a point and whether or not it was intensional, bashing is what has resulted from my perspective.

As far as setting a good example, I’m not sure where the text was that said when you sign on as an FNN member that we become role models and are obligated to set a standard and good example for the masses.

Sure theyre are people who are impacted and even look up to any given member but it’s not our responsibility to tell others what is acceptable, that should be done on their own, that why we have a constitution and freedom to do what we will.

Again it’s ones own choice, if they wish to become a role model then power to them but one cannot alienate another for have a different perspective, it’s not our job to teach the masses fundamentals of life here on THIS forum, they need to live and experience life for themselves and learn from it’s trials and tribulations…

If you don’t want to eat veal that is your god given right and though I don’t eat it often, I do enjoy it from time to time, that really has no relevance to this story anyway but again, it’s the individuals choice to choose.

I won’t picket your house if I see you at the butcher’s table buying 5lbs, if I don’t approve of your meal choice, I have the freedom to turn and walk away.

“the forum and the company you keep” again comes off as bashing whether or not intensional, I happen to have met very many nice, quality people through this forum, on the other hand I’ve met select people that I don’t care for, what are you doing on here if you don’t approve, kinda don’t get this whole comment.

Who you choose to hang out with is your choice, let’s not choose another’s conrad’s or ridicule one for their choice of friends.

What the heck does the LMB mentality have to do with this scenario ?

But since we’re on it, I’ll voice my standpoint but won’t expect any other to follow my standards because I SAID SO.

I personally have fished for LMB since about 7 years old, I’ve caught and landed countless numbers through those years, and YES, I did eat a large portion of them as a youth…..but the more I caught and the more I learned about the species, I developed a certain respect for them.

My personal standpoint (even though I rarely do it at all) is that if one is to catch a large number of this species and release them, theyv’e “earned the right” to take 1 or 2 here or there, the individual has done their share to protect, that doesn’t mean from time to time one cannot kill and eat a LMB, it’s perfectly fine but done with respect to the species….

Again, this is MY STANDARD, I am not expecting you or anyone for that matter to agree or approve and really does not matter anyway, , this is how I ROLL through life and angling…MY PATH…you and all others have their own as well.

Your “Honorable” comments above without a dout have skeletons in the closet !
I can certainly understand that regarding your precious honeyholes you would want someone to have a dinner from those beloved waters but to say that is solely why you don’t give up the spot, or AREA in general for that matter is clearly stretching the truth, come on man, you cannot deny you don’t want other anglers to go fish it either, EVEN IF THEY RELEASED 100% of the catches.

Talk about egos ? my spot….my waters…go home surf attitude doesn not lend itself to a good example either.

If you want to be a self proclaimed saint then by all means do it but don’t do it at others expense, leave them be, your certainly entitled to your opinions as we all are but let these anglers enjoy their catch, enjoy their day on the water, not taint it with judgemnent (unfortunately – I admit I am guilty of that to a certain degree by this post- but some things need to be called on).

This comment above may or may not be true but let’s not create NEW PROBLEMS while trying to get our ideologies across for a solution !

For what it’s worth, I apologize for adding to the mayhem on this thread, I realize I should read it, swallow my pride and move on but it really seems to be more and more of this going on, where will it end ?

Come on guys, I appeal to everyone, let’s get back to fishing and not “judge thy neighbor”.

Again, I am guilty of that to a certain degree right now but it’s painful to stand by and watch….

My 50 cents !
Gary

E.A.R.G.
05-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Extremely well put G.
That was a sweet read. poetry status.

breeze71
05-21-2010, 01:22 PM
You're a good man Arthur, your posts are cool and I am not trying to bash your reports or emphasize that they are ego driven. I am trying to point out that things could be looked at in many different ways. Thinking in the gutter while powdering themselves to look good doesn't fly to well. A simple PM would have done it. You know that as well as I do.

Maybe you should start hand feeding this quote as a part of the code to your hand picked members "I've never bashed anybody or try to impose my beliefs on anyone." :LOL:

CAPT'N
05-21-2010, 01:23 PM
So, how about those Dodgers?

Newfishsmell
05-21-2010, 01:28 PM
So, how about those Dodgers?

" Dodgers " - how about those Lakers ...

Frenchy
05-21-2010, 01:32 PM
ya go LA LOL

Troutman65
05-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Everyone has their own point of view. What counts is the guys chose to keep what they caught Legally and thats that .

jiggaman
05-21-2010, 02:56 PM
you my friend obviously have not been informed much about what is going on in our oceans. I have been working in the ocean business for years and have seen it go from bad to good to bad again and so forth i have not once impliented hard feelings about this just an opinion about what i feel was the right thing to do and thats what I will keep on doing

Troutman65
05-21-2010, 04:27 PM
you my friend obviously have not been informed much about what is going on in our oceans. I have been working in the ocean business for years and have seen it go from bad to good to bad again and so forth i have not once impliented hard feelings about this just an opinion about what i feel was the right thing to do and thats what I will keep on doing

Hey Bud, I don't know you or want to insult you in any way . This is a fishing web site . If you want to spead your word of " Whats going on in the Oceans " maybe you should start a web site for that . "Fish Huggers " or something along those lines . I am sure you will find people that will want to hugg right along with you . Take it easy

cutbait
05-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Nice fish guys. Looks like a trip full of memories that will last for your lifetime.

I do know that had I caught those. Not only would I have kept it to feed my family and enjoyed it just as God intended, but I would have those Jaws hanging on my wall.

I would definitely kept my first Mako, and been proud of it.

jiggaman
05-21-2010, 05:04 PM
i am sure u want me to retort back to this comment but you are just another one of the many people on here that have not one clue about saltwater fishing... so stick to trout if i have a question about power bait ill be sure to ask you

Frenchy
05-21-2010, 05:21 PM
i am sure u want me to retort back to this comment but you are just another one of the many people on here that have not one clue about saltwater fishing... so stick to trout if i have a question about power bait ill be sure to ask you

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah

cutbait
05-21-2010, 05:24 PM

Who were you refering to?

Troutman65
05-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Who were you refering to?

I am sure that Jiggaman was refering to me Cutbait

Jiggyboy, I am sure I was fishing the SW before you were born. I have more a clue of SW fishing than you think . I also know what is going on with the Ocean right now . I think the BP oil spill is doing more dammage than these guys taking two Mako sharks . STFU . I am done with this Bonehead , fish hugger preacher

kpn
05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Great job out there guys.

KPN.

Troutman65
05-21-2010, 05:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM5zhnQa3pM

calico killer kevin
05-21-2010, 11:06 PM
I think we should all let the man reap the benefits of his effort. Opinions are opinions and should not be imposed on others beside one's self.

Great Job, bro. Enjoy.

I think this thread should be locked now.