PDA

View Full Version : Jess Ranch 5/22/10

oscarsx
05-17-2010, 04:58 PM
I'm planning to take a little trip out the Jess Ranch this Saturday, I heard the bass were active so I'm going to give that a shot. It's going to be my first time there, so if anyone else from this board wants to go with me that would be awesome. Shoot me a pm so we can get in planned out!

sgtskunk
05-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Just went yesterday. Bass are biting big time I also managed 4 trout and a 3lbs cat. My buddy and I caught around 17 Bass before we switched to trout. Good luck I would go but I'll be fishing Barrett this weekend. TIGHT LINES.

FISHINGBEE
05-17-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm planning to take a little trip out the Jess Ranch this Saturday, I heard the bass were active so I'm going to give that a shot. It's going to be my first time there, so if anyone else from this board wants to go with me that would be awesome. Shoot me a pm so we can get in planned out! I would go but the funds are short. You will do good there. The bass bite really well on just about anything. Esp SENKOS. Top water and jerk baits. I have even nailed them on mini jigs fishing for trout or bluegill. The y also got some very large bluegills that eat bass baits.

FISHINGBEE

Zach1093
05-17-2010, 09:24 PM
I was there yesterday, and yes, the bass are all over hitting anything and everything on lake 2. Biggest I've seen them since I started going there about 2 years ago. Enjoy!

oscarsx
05-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Oh man this sounds really good! Alright well I will be there this weekend, anyone going lets roll together and do some bass slayage!