PDA

View Full Version : Fun time at Vail Sunday

GrabBass1
05-17-2010, 11:17 AM
My buddy and I fished Vail Lake Sunday and had a great time. No giant bass but a steady bite of smaller males and a few crappie and a bluegill that thought it could eat a lipless crank-bait!
Erik likes fishing on my boat because he says it is very lucky for him - and it is.
We started the day trolling around some low spots and I was up four to zero but by the end of the day he had me by three and in the quality department as well. Only got one picture.
I do feel vindicated, however, as he took a dive into the water about noon - not by choice either. That should humble him a bit - great time and Erik remains the champ on my boat...:Envious:http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Megsdad
05-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Hey GrabBass1
That Cat must have gone over ten by the looks of it. Sounds like you had a lot of fun and caught the "Vail slam" (Bass, cat, crappie, BluGil) maybe we'll see you out there some time, I putt around in a green and white glastron and often have my 13 year old fishing buddy with me (Megan).

good times,
Joe

GrabBass1
05-18-2010, 10:45 AM
It was a big cat and we did have a good time even though I cannot seem to get the mojo on Vail yet. We will be looking for the green and white glastron next time. Take care,
Joe

SRHBRO951
05-18-2010, 08:10 PM
how u doing grabbass 1 eric is my supervisor at work he told me about your guys trip great going out there

GrabBass1
05-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Vail was fun and Eric always seems to beat me when we fish together. I keep hoping it will rub off on me but not so far!