PDA

View Full Version : El Dorando 5/16/10

stressD
05-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Went to El Dorado Sunday from morning till little past 2pm. Tried D/S for LMB with no luck and bits of nightcrawlers for bluegills but also no luck. I saw a few bass jumping near the shore so tried flylining a live nightcrawler and guess what ......... NO LUCK!!!!!!!!! Left the lake with a FAAAAAT 50lb SKUNK on my back. Anyone catch anything at El Dorado today (Sunday 5/16/10) ?

catfishhunter
05-16-2010, 11:30 PM
That sucks u didn't catch anytin man. Not the same for me though me n my bro showed up round 3 to the boat lake n within the first 10 min we hooked 7 stockers I didn't even get a chance to set my 2nd rod. We caught our limit in about less than an hr. I saw a few ppl hook a couple. But the best thing of the day was thet showed a couple kids how to rig up n they hooked a couple to right after I showed. Its fun to see kids hooked to this beautiful sport.

Zach1093
05-16-2010, 11:44 PM
I havn't really been going after the trout but when I was there thursday I saw some people hooking up on trout with medium-small kastmasters. Lake 3 or spot 3 whatever its called, that whole cement sidewalk by the parking lot is where its at. I didn't pull up any bass myself that day, thought with all those smaller trout running around the bass would nail the swimbait, but didn't work out for me lol.

beethao
05-17-2010, 10:09 PM
hey I caught a baby bass on a booyah spinnerbait in the back lake. It weighed probably 1/2 pound, but I beat the skunk though.